3

Toni

Getting out the shower with Cheryl after having round two we went to our room and laid in the bed. I moved Andrew in the middle of us so he won't feel left out when he wakes up.

"Baby what's wrong with us" Cheryl said looking at me rubbing her eyes.

"What you mean"

"We just...you know with are son in the room next door, that's not what regular parent do"

"Like you said it's going to be the last Don't worry" I said assuring her.

"Ok" she said before cuddling up to Andrew and went to sleep.

•••

I woke up before Andrew and Cheryl and decided to cook breakfast.

I cooked their favorite, strawberry pancakes, sausage, eggs, and bacon.

When I got finished with the pancakes and eggs I heard tiny footsteps coming to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby boy" I smiled as he walked over to me.

"Good morning dad" he said hugging my leg.

"You have a good sleep?" I asked getting the sausage and bacon out.

"Mhm" he nodded.

"me too" I smiled to myself. He sat at table and played on his tablet as I was finishing up on the breakfast. "Hey baby boy want to help me take mommy her breakfast" I said fixing her plate.

"Yes, can I hold the plate?" He asked coming to me.

"Will you be able to"

"Yes" he said with his hand out. I nodded and handed him the plate. I let it go a tiny bit to see if he could actually hold it and we walked to our room.

"Baby" I said kissing her forehead.

"Hm" she said not opening her eyes.

"We made you breakfast" Andrew said in the cutest way.

"Really" she said waking up.

"It's your favorites"

"Thank you guys" she smiled sitting up. Andrew handed her the plate then sat on the bed.

"I'll go get you a plate" I said to him.

"Okie" he smiled. I walked back to the kitchen and fixed him a plate. I didn't put a lot of food on his plate cause I know he not gonna eat it all.

I took that along with to bottles of orange juice.

"Thank you" Andrew said taking his plate.

"You welcome little man"

"You not gonna eat?" Cheryl asked.

"No, you know I want to watch y'all eat before I do" I smiled.

"Here eat this" Andrew said slicing a piece of his pancake and holding it up. I smiled and ate the pancakes.

"Baby you alright?" I asked seeing that Cheryl was gagging.

"Yea j-just thought of something weird" she said getting off the bed. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Is mommy okie?" Drew asked worried.

"I think so" I said getting off the bed. "I'll go check"

"Ok" he nodded and went back to eating. I open the door to the bathroom and walked in then closed it back behind me.

"You feeling ok, do I need to take you to the doctor?" I asked walking up to her.

"No, it's just my period"

"You told me that last week" I said crossing my arms. "It their something you're not tell me"

"No" she said looking at me.

"Are you pregnant? You've been throwing up lately, you won't eat strawberries which are your favorite"

"I'm not TT" she said flushing the toilet. I looked at her stomach and saw she had a little hump.

"Then why's is there a hump?" I said pointing at her tummy.

"Ever thought of baby fat"

"I'm sorry" I said laying my head on her back when she came to the sink to wash up.

"It's fine" she said turning to face me.

"Are you suuure your not pregnant?" I question putting my hand on her stomach.

"Yes" she said moving my hand. She quickly walked out the room. I feel like she's lying about something.