9

I'm guessing you all have been on social media😓 if not well madelaine and Travis sadly ended their relationship😖. in honor of my favorite ex couple I will be writing a story about them😭

Toni

I came home that night and saw Cheryl hugging up against a pillow with dried up tears on her face.

I went to the guest bathroom and took a quick shower before trying to get in the bed with Cheryl.

I gently moved the pillow and squeeze myself into her arms.

"Toni" she said sitting up. I nodded and pulled her back down get her scent back. "I missed you" I heard her sniff.

"No need to, I'm here forever" I assure kissing her cheek.

"What abo-"

"Don't bring up anything with Katy..it was a one night stand for us both" I said moving her hair out her face.

"I'm just glad your back" she said getting on top of me.

"I am as well" I smiled going to sleep.

••

It's the next day. The day of my plan. Cheryl was still sleep on me, I moved her hair out her face to see her beauty.

I kissed her forehead as she started to wake up.

"Good morning" she said in a raspy voice which I think it very cute.

"Good morning queen"

"No I'm princess, queen is for when we are married" she said sitting up to look at me.

"Ok princess" I smiled. "Quick question where's my night in shining armor?"

"With Betty I didn't want him to see the emotional stage I was at"

"I'm sorry for all that...I don't know what came to me..and i hate myself for it"

"It's fine"

"Baby that's not fine, I could've lost you and Andrew and I can't have, hearing that your not doing well, stressing, you know..stuff that's not good for the unborn"

"There's always gonna be challenge in everyone's relationship, that was ours"

"Your right..but we have to get ready"

"For...?"

"I made plans for today....for us"

"Oh really" she smirked.

"Yea just for us...at 12 we have to go"

"Then we better get ready, it's already11:23" she said getting off me.

"Yea" I said getting up as well. "I actually went out and bought this for you to wear" I said pulling a short pretty dress out the closet.

"Awe thanks" she smiled taking it from me. "I love it"

"I was hoping you do cause I got matching clothes for it" I smiled pulling my outfit out.

"Let take a quick shower" she said grabbing my hand pulling me into the bathroom.

After our shower we put our clothes on and head to the place I picked out.

"What's the name of this place your taking me to?"

"Don't know, just saw that it was five stars and decided to bring you there"

"Wow" she laughed.

"I had to make sure it was perfect, I didn't pay attention to the name only how it looked"

"Your supposed to pay attention to everything about a restaurant, not just the inside"

"Well-never mind" I laughed. "See that's the name" I said as I saw the building.

"We're eating at my job? Really Toni?" She said annoyed crossing her arms.

"What's wrong with that?"

"I hate everyone that works here"

"Oh if you would've told me that sooner I could've picked somewhere else" I said grabbing her hand.

"It's fine, they know not to talk with me if I'm not at work" she said getting out the car.

"But- never mind" I laughed getting out the car as well. We walked into the restaurant and was greeted by a lovely lady.

"Hi how are you two today" she smiled.

"Great actually, I called earlier for a private area"

"Ok what's your name?"

"Toni topaz"

"Ms.Topaz right this way" she smiled.

"Ok" I said grabbing Cheryl hand as we followed behind her.

"She's my favorite of everyone that works here" Cheryl whispered to me.

"Then why haven't you said hey yet" I whispered back.

"I don't feel like talking"

"Wow"

"Here is your table and the menus"

"Thanks" I said letting Cheryl sit down before I do.

"What can I get you guy to drink?"

"Um..I'll have a cup of tea" I smiled.

"And for you Ms. Blossom?"

"I'll have the same thing"

"Ok I'll be back with your drinks and to take your orders" she smiled before walking away.

"I love how quiet it is in here" I smiled.

"That's the only thing why I work here"

"I should start working here then"

"No, im thinking of quitting" she shrugged.

"Oh, then you can work at the club...that's if you want to"

"Sure, I'll be a bartender..and I won't let guy hit on me" she assured.

••

After ordering and eating out food I decided to take Cheryl to her favorite stores and buy everything she think looks nice.

"This is nice" I said pointing at a red jacket. "It's your favorite color"

"Baby you bought enough for me-"

"And Andrew"

"Yes and curls, let buy you something" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"But I like spoiling my family"

"But what you spent was too much, let's relax some"

"How about on them massaging chairs over there"

"Ok, but I'm paying to use them"

"Alright alright" I laughed.

We stayed in them chairs for hours, until the store had to close which was around 9pm.

"Hey I have one more place to take you" I said as we walked to the car.

"Where"

"You'll see" I smiled.

It's snowing where I live🥳🙌🏼