7

(Y'all about to be mad at me😬)

Cheryl

Yesterday was a hell of a day. Messing around with Katy and Toni drained me.

No I don't like Katy if your wondering, only have eyes for Toni. Katy was just a one night stand unless toni wanted another threesome but other than that I don't like her.

"Last night was a night huh" Toni said kissing my cheek.

"Yea Toni about that...we need to take a break from sex" I said looking up at her. "We've has it every night and I'm kinda sick off it"

"Alright, that's ok" she said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Can we also talk about how you actually let Katy and I fuck" I said sitting up to look at her clearly.

"I actually don't have any words for why I let y'all do that"

"Did you forget you let your pregnant girlfriend have sex with another girl"

"Well...I.."

"Then again I did like the moves Katy had" I said playing with her.  "And her tongue movement"

"No, you are not about to start liking Katy" she said madly.

"Maybe I should asked her for a round two" I said grabbing for my phone.

"Nope" she said snatch my phone out my hand.

"Then tell me why you wanted us to fuck then" I smirked.

"Cause..I want a threesome with you two"

"Wait what?!"

"Well..."

"Wait do YOU like Katy" I said moving away from her.

"No of course not" she said sitting up.

"Then why want us both?"

"I.."

"You do, since you can't come up with a reason...wait if I didn't come with you.." I said getting off the bed.

"No that wouldn't have happened"

"I think I'm gonna take Andrew and stay at betty's for a few" I said not wanting to cry.

Toni

Well my life is fucked. I know its wrong but if Cheryl didn't actually come with me in pretty sure Katy and I would've did something.

"What the fuck is wrong with me" I said rubbing my hands through my hair.

Then I got a text from Katy saying I forgot some at the club. I texted her back saying I would come get it later.

Then I got a call from jughead.

"Hello" I said not wanting to be bother.

"Wanna explain why Cheryl is here crying" he asked mad.

"Something happened between us and-"

"I don't want to hear it Antoinnette what ever you did broke Cheryl and you got Andrew over here worried like hell"

"I'm sorry ok, something happened between me and someone else"

Save it toni, I need to go help betty calm her down" he said before hanging up the phone.

"Mannnn"