4

Cheryl

Toni is catching on to me. Her birthday needs to come on so I can tell her even thought she's already asking me.

"Mommy you ok?" Andre asked as I sat on the bed.

"Mhm" I smiled to him. I grabbed my phone and saw betty text me about a pool party. "TT" I called out.

"Hm?" She asked standing at the end of the bed.

"Do you two wanna go to a pool party"

Yes!!" They said at the same time.

"Then go get ready" I laughed.

"But what I do with the plate?" Andrew questioned.

"I'll take it" Toni said with her hand out. He gave her the plate and she walked over to me and grabbed my plate.

"Thank you"

"Mhm" she smiled.

"Go put your swim trunks on" I said moving to Andrew.

"Can you help me pick out a pair"

"Yea let's go" I said getting off the bed and picking him up. I walked up to his room and placed him on his bed. "I'm going to pick two and you choose which one you like more"

"Okie". I went to his dresser and pick out some orange and blue camouflage and all green trunks.

"Alright which one?"

Orange and bwue" he giggled.

"Blue" I laughed.

"I like saying it as bwue" he smiled.

"Say it however you want now put these on then come sit in the living room" I said handing him the trunk.

"Ok". I smiled at him before going to go put my swim wear on. I didn't want to show the tiny bump that you could see so I but on some shorts on top of my one piece.

"You look pretty in this" Toni said wrapping her hands around my waist.

"I look pretty in everything" I said putting my hair in a ponytail.

"That's true" she laughed. "You ready?"

"Yep, let's go where Andrew at" I said turning to look at her.

"Kk" she nodded. Before I walked out the room I went to the bathroom to grab three towels.

When I walked into the living room I see toni sitting on the couch with Andrew sitting on her lap hugging at her waist.

"I'm ready" I smiled to them.

"Let's go then" toni said picking Andrew up from off her lap. We walked to her car and got in.

"You ready to see your cousin André" I said turning to look at him.

"Yes" he said happy.

"You're gonna see in about 15 minutes"

"Where is she having the pool party?"

"At her new house, she not to far from us" I said putting the address in the gps.

"Ok" she said as she started driving the route.

••

Got to her house a couple minutes later. There's a lot of cars here.

"Wow she has a big house" Toni said getting out the car.

"But not big as ours" I laughed getting Andrew out. He quickly ran to the door and started knocking on it.

"Aww look it's baby blossom" jug said once he opened the door.

"Wheres Michael?" Andrew questioned.

"He's already in the pool buddy" he said picking him up.

"It's good to see you as well jones" Toni said rolling her eyes.

"Hey Topaz" he laughed. " come on in everyone except Betty is outside"

"Where's betty?" I asked as I walked in the house.

"Kitchen"

"K thanks" I said as I kissed both Toni and Andrews cheek. I went to the kitchen and saw her leaning on the counter looking at her phone. "Hey bets" I smiled.

"Cheryl" she said hugging me.

"Where's my Drew"

"He went to the pool where Michael is"

"Oh ok..we have to talk about you know what" she winked.

"Why, I have two more days to kept it hidden"

"Come with me to my room" she said grabbing my hand.

"Ok" I said as she walked me down a hallway and to the last room.

"So I thought you were gonna do a little surprise that morning" she questioned closing the door.

"I am b-"

"How when your bump is going to show"

"She not gonna see it, she's gonna be so in the mood" I said biting my lip.

"Woah their buddy, I don't need you getting horny and all of a sudden I hear you moaning" she laughed.

"I know how to stay quiet...you wouldn't hear a thang" I smirked.

"Alright I'm out" she laughed walking to the door.

"So it's ok for me and toni to have sex in your house"

"No girl, if I see that your not outside I'm beating your ass"

"Fine but can you get toni"

"No you can come outside" she said walking out the room.

"Fine" I said getting off her bed and following her outside.

"Red head" Kevin said coming to hug me.

"Hey" I said hugging him back.

"Mommy mommy come get in the water with me" Andrew said tugging at me arm.

"Ok" I laughed. I took my shirt off and walked with him to the steps. "Dang this water cold"

"It's not that bad get in" toni said swimming to me. "Take my hand"

"I can do it myself" I said slapping her hand away. I walked slowly down the step shaking a little.

"Yaay Cheryl finally got in the water" Toni laughed.

"Hush, come on Drew" I said turning to face him. He walked on the first step and and I came closer to him and picked him up.

The rest of that day we hung out with friends in the pool splashing each other.

So the next two chapters will have a sex scene so um be ready 😬