2

I'm sorry for the innocent eyed people...this chapter wasn't my intention and a friend said I should type this🥶👇🏼
Cheryl

Yes I'm pregnant, almost two months. Of course toni doesn't know, the only person that do is betty since I can trust her not to tell.

I plan on telling toni on her birthday which is in five days.

"Mom are you going to get me a sibling?" Andrew asked.

"I have to think about it" I said rubbing my hand through his curly hair.

"Ok, can I sleep in here with y'all?"

"Toni is that ok"

"Of course it's ok" she smiled.

"Go change into your night clothes then come back in here"

"Ok" he nodded before getting off the bed and walking out the room.

"So are we gonna make another baby" Toni smirked.

"I have to think about it TT" I said as I kissed her. "Once I make up my mind we can try"

"That's fine with me, take all the time you need"

"That's why I love you" I said kissing her one more time.

"I love you more" she said not wanting to let my lips go. So it turned out into a make out session but soon as we heard tiny footsteps we pulled apart.

Andrew came in with a blanket and his favorite stuff animal. He threw that on the bed and I helped him up.

"Can I watch Aladdin?" He asked looking at us.

"Mhm baby go put that movie in" I said looking at toni.

"Ok" she smiled getting off the bed. She putting the movie in the DVD player and turned to av and played the movie.

She came and cuddle me as Andrew laid at the end of the bed.

•••

The movie ended Andrew fell asleep midway through it which made me laugh.

"How he gonna fall asleep during the movie but asked to watch it" Toni whispered while giggling.

"Don't know"

"You know what we can do now" she said against my neck.

"No, we're not fucking in front off my son" I said pushing her head away from me.

"We ain't gotta do it in here plus I can see something through your shirt"

"Your sex drive it to much"

"And you know you like it to" she said roaming her hands up the big t-shirt I had on.

"Toni" I said biting my lip as she ran across my breast. They moved downwards and cupped my center. Then she pulled the covers over us.

"What if I did this" she smirked. I gasp when I felt her dick come in contact with my center.

"Baby what the fuck" I said putting it back in her pants before getting of the bed. "Come to the guest room you sex freak"

"Alright" she smirked. I waited for her to walk in the room before closing and locking the door.

"This will be the only time we fuck with our child in the next room over" I said grabbing the collar of her shirt.

"That's ok"

"Then we can hop right in the shower" I said point to the bathroom door.

"That's ok with me" she said picking me up and placing me on the bed. She got on top of me and connected our lips taking her shirt off.

I took the over size shirt off leaving me in Nothing. I slip my hand down unbuttoning her pants Trying to push them down. I then slip my hand down into her boxers and slowly stroked her.

She groan into the kiss as I moved my hand faster.

Guess she couldn't take it and pulled her pants and the boxers off. She moved me upward and teased me with her tip.

"Don't do that" I whined tilting my head back.

"Alright then" she said pushing more of herself in me. I bit my lip to suppress the loud as moan I wanted to let out. Then she pulled out.

"Wh-what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing..I just like teasing you"

"Don't...your already making me very horny "

"Oh well"

"Baby"

"Fine" She said letting out a light chuckle as she slowly enter in me.

I bit down on my lip as she started to move faster.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you"

"Your not going to"

"Alright then" she said going faster. I covered up my mouth to make the loud moans sound quiet.

I was so close to my release when toni stopped.

"Wh-why you stop" I whined. She didn't say a thing and pulled out and slid down.

"Mmmm" I said as her tongue came in touch with my center. "I'm close" I whimpered. Before she could get anything out I came.

I flipped us over and connect our lips together. I teased her by rubbing my thumb over her tip.

She groan and I smiled against the kissed before pulling away. I moved down some and started stroking her slowly before putting her in my mouth.

"Fuck your mouth is warm" she groaned closing her eyes. I kept doing my thing teasing her here and there.

Not giving me a warning she came in my mouth. I got up and looked at her as I let her cum drip from my lips.

"Fuck that hot" she said getting up and wiping my lip. I show her the seed I left on my tongue before swallowing it.

"That's the last of this"  I whispered in her ear before getting up going to the bathroom.

Again sorry for the innocent eyed people. 😬