17

Cheryl

I was watching Jason wanting to see who he was with.

"Baby you alright...who are you staring at?" Toni question looking at me.

"It's just my brother is sitting over there with a girl and a baby" I said looking at her with tears in my eyes.

"Maybe he wanted that to be a surprise" she said wiping my tears away then Andrew came to my side grabbed my hand.

"It's alright mommy" he said in the sweetness of his voice. "Dad and me are here"

"Thanks baby" I smiled looking at him. Toni handed me a napkin and I wiped the tears away. "Sorry for begin a baby"

"It's fine I know it's probably the hormones" Toni said kissing my cheek. Andrew went and sat back in front of us as the waiter came.

"Sorry for making you guys wait for so long..what can I get you?"

"Um..can I have blueberry and strawberry pancakes with some hash browns" I said to him.

"I'll have blueberry pancakes and eggs" Toni smiled.

"Ok and your drinks?"

"Orange juice" Andrew said happily.

"I'll have the same" Toni said.

"Apple juice for me" I said looking at the waiter then in Jason's way.

"Ok, I'll have that cook right up for you" he said walking away.

"Baby Stop looking at him" Toni sighed.

"It doesn't make sense"

"We'll confront him when we leave out for right now can we worry about Andrew"

"Yea I'm sorry" I said shaking my head. The guy came with our food and we ate.

"Baby" Toni laugh.

"Hm" I said looking at her. She pointed down and I saw I was eating off her plate. "I'm sorry"

"It's fine baby you can eat it" she smiled sliding her plate my way.

"Do you want this last hash brown?" Andrew asked toni.

"No baby I'm good, thanks though" she smiled.

"You welcome" he said eating it.

"Did my little one eat good" Toni said rubbing my stomach.

"Indeed they did" I laughed finished the last of the pancakes."I'm going to go talk with Jason now"

"You sure?"

"Yea...wanna know what he's hiding" i sighed.

"Ok, you call me if something happens"

"I will" I said getting up. I took in a deep breath walking over to him. "Hello brother"

"Cheryl!!" He said in shocked.

"Oh hey cheryl" heather smirked looking at me.

"I-what are you doing with heather?" I asked giving Jason a death look.

"Oh he didn't tell you we're together" heather said smiling at me.

"What!?"

"No this is not a way to get back at you, I see your happy with Toni and everything"

"Let me guess that your baby Jason?"

"Yes" he sighed. "After finding heather cry one day I came and helped her and well we hooked up that day and a couple weeks later she told me she was pregnant"

"What you've been back for weeks now"

"No I just go back like a week ago, when I left that's when she told me she was pregnant"

"What? Heather I met Veronica a few days back and she said y'all adopted"

"No, we broke up a while back I wasn't feel her anymore"

"Oh, well congrats on have a baby"

"Thanks, hope we can become friends again" she smiled.

"I'll think about that" I said before walking back to toni. "Have you paid yet I'm ready to go"

"Yea, let's go" she said picking Andrew up. We walked out of pops and to the car.

I felt so betrayed that my brother would hook up with my ex, that wasn't sitting right with me.

"So did you know who the girl was?" Toni asked driving home.

"It was heather" I mumbled.

"Your lying right" she said glancing at me.

"No im not. Their together and had a baby"

"Wow and Jason never said anything"

"Toni I feel betrayed, Yea she my ex from high school but if you're family you shouldn't go out with someone's ex" I said as my vision became a blur.

"Don't cry baby, she didn't do this to get a you right" she said rubbing my thigh.

"No"

"Are you crying mom?" Andrew asked.

"No baby mom's not cry, just very upset" I said turning to look at him.

"Just know both Andrew and I will make you smile again" Toni assured taking my hand in hers.

Well toni was right Andrew and her made me smile today. They did everything I asked. I love them so much for this.