19

Cheryl

So we are on our way to my doctors appointment, we almost had over slept.

"You know I just thought of something" Toni said as we walking in the building.

"What's that?" I asked signing a paper.

"That you came to the very first baby appointment without me" she frowned as we sat down.

"I'm sorry" I said kissing her cheek.

"Cheryl I'm ready for you" my doctor said walking out her room.

"Come on" I said grabbing her hand and standing up. We walked into her room and she closed the door behind us.

"No andrew?" She questioned putting gloves on.

"No we drop him off at my cousins" I smiled laying on the bed.

"So toni how are you handling with her pregnancy?"

"Good actually, she not crazy like she was with Andrew" she giggled as I hit her arm.

"Alright Cheryl you're healthy as always..now for baby...girl right?" Harley question.

"Yep hoping for a girl" I smiled lifted my shirt up.

"Mhm I hope you have a girly too" she said smearing the gooey substance on my stomach.

"Aw listen to the heart beat" Toni smiled as the babies heart beat could be heard.

"Baby's been moving...she's the opposite way now"

"Adorable" Toni said grabbing my hand.

"Well I can say the baby is very healthy like you are" Harley smiled. She grabbed a napkin and wiped the substance off my stomach.

I sat all the way up with the help of Toni and Harley handed us the sonogram of the baby and I smiled really big.

"You guys are free to go...be careful out there" Harley said giving us a mom look.

"We will, I'll keep watch on her" Toni laughed as I got off the bed. We walked to the car and got in.

"I cannot wait for little girl to come on" I said rubbing my tummy.

"Maybe we should stop saying it's a girl just in cause it's a little boy" Toni said starting the car.

"Yea your right, lets go get my big baby boy" I giggled grabbing Toni's free hand.

I intertwine are fingers as she drove to bettys.

"Alright we're here let's go get my bundle of joy" Toni said parking in front of bettys house.

"Kk" I giggled. She quickly got out the car and came to my side and opened my door.

"Come on my lady" she said with her hands out.

"Thanks" I said taking them then getting out. She closed the door behind me and we walked up to the front door.

I knocked three times and waited for them to open the door. The door knob jiggled and Betty appeared.

"Choni has arrived!" She cheered. "Come right in"

"Good to be back in this hobo house" I giggled walking in with Toni following behind me.

"Where's andrew?" Toni questioned looking at betty.

"Out back with jug and Michael"

"Ok since it's just us three right now, let's just talk" I said sitting on the couch.

"About what?" Betty asked sitting on the opposite couch.

"I don't know, about my wedding" I shrugged.

"Wedding!!" Betty cheered. "What's the ideas?"

"The guys wear black with a silver tie and the girls wear a white dress with a little silver" I shrugged.

"That's not bad, were are you guys having it?"

"A pretty church back in riverdale" Toni said sitting in front of me.

"Ok, have y'all went and looked for dresses and tuxedos?"

"No not yet"

"Ok well I'll go with you cheryl to pick dresses out and Kevin can go with you toni cause jug is terrible at picking clothes out"

"Ok" Toni laughed.

"So how the baby doing?"

"Fine, very healthy" I smiled.

"Next month is gender time!! Can wait to throw a gender party" Betty cheered.

"Yea yea"I laughed "well we should get going" I said tabbing Toni shoulder.

"I'll get drew" Toni said getting off the floor.

"Ok" I said watching as she went outside.

"Y'all are the most cutest couple ever" Betty smiled. "Already having two kids"

"Yep, have you thought of having anymore kids?"

Yea maybe one or two more" she shrugged.

"I think this one will be my last" I laughed.

"No you're going to wait another 5 years"

"No I'm not" I said standing up as I saw toni walk back in the house.

"All set" Toni smiled.

"You should really inrolled Andrew in school" jug said coming to me.

"I know, what school do you have Michael in"

"Martin's elementary school"

"Ok I'll go there tomorrow, see you guys later" I said walking to the door.

"Mama!" Andrew cheered as we walked outside.

"Hey baby" I said kissing his cheek.

"Let's get home" Toni said opening the door for me then putting Andrew in the car.

••

"Toni could you like stop" I groan as she kept kissing on my stomach.

"What I just want to show love" she laughed.

"I know but show me some love and affection too" I whined.

"Ok my big baby" she said showering me in kissing.

"Ok ok" I giggled pushing her away. She sighed laying beside me.

"I'm a good parent" she smiled looking at me.

"An amazing parent, now go massage my feet"

"Ok" she laughed. She started massaging my feet and I started to relax more.

"That feels so good"

"I know, I have the magic touch"

"Yes you do" I smiled. She continued to rub my feet and I got tired and feel asleep.

"Sleep tight" I heard her whispered.

••
I woke up to hearing crying in the bathroom. I got out of bed and saw toni leaning on the counter crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her back.

"I-I had a dream where I lost you"

"But I'm here toni don't cry"

"It felt so real cheryl, both you, Andrew. I was lost in the woods with you two dead in my arms"

"But we are here both of us unharmed it's fine" I assured.

"I need a therapist, I-I can't do this" she said looking at me sadly.

"Ok, let's look for you more" I said grabbing her arm and walking her to the bed.

So I'm working on a book about Heather and Cheryl 😬