22

Boring chapter

One month later...

Cheryl

It's finally time to see what gender I'm having. Toni, Betty, and I went to my appointment to figure out.

"I'm so excited!!" Betty cheered.

"Me too" toni laughed. We pulled up at the doctors and got out. We walked together in the building and saw my doctor outside her office.

"Come on cheryl" she smiled.

"I have a person for you to tell the gender to" I said walking in the room and sitting on the bed.

"Thanks ok, come in girls" she said to toni and Betty. They came to my side  and went on with the appointment.

••

"Ok you two go to my house while I set up here" Betty smiled.

"Ok let's go" Toni said grabbing my hand and walking back to the car. She helped me in then went to the driver side and got in.

She drove to bettys house and on the way there she kept rubbing my stomach, smiling at me from time to time.

"Can't wait to have fun with two kids" she said pulling up in front of the house.

"Me too" I giggled opening my door. I waited for Toni to get out so she could help me. "Thanks" I said closing the door.

"Welcome" she said taking my hand. We walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Hello my fellow people" jug said opening the door.

"Betty made us come here so she could design our house for a baby shower"

"That's right, five more months" he said making way for us to walk in.

"I miss my andrew" I frowned cause he's now in school.

"I'll pick him up once we leave from here and I'll get Michael as well" toni said looking at me then at jug.

"Ok"

••

"Baby wake up" Toni said said rubbing my shoulder.

"Not now" I groaned.

"Come on I want to see the gender of my unborn"

"Fine" I said sitting up from her lap. I heard her laughed quietly moving my hair out my face.

"Come on, let's get you in the car" she said getting up. I got up as well and followed her to the car.

"Thanks T" I said as she opened the door. She helped me in then went back in the house.

I pulled the seat down some and went back to sleep.

I heard the door open and woke up seeing jug and Toni get in the car.

I went back to sleep and didn't care that jug was riding with us.

••

"Love wake up we are home" Toni said rubbing my shoulder. I whined waking up. "I know your tired, when we get finished with all this you can go back to sleep"

"Mommy are you ok?" Andrew asked as we got out the car.

"I'm fine baby just sleep" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, you have to be happy"

"I am baby" I smiled as we walked to the front door. Before we could even touch it, it flew open.

"Ahh your here!!" Betty cheered.

"Yea now let us in" Toni laughed. She moved and we all went in the house.

"Nice decorations" jugs said looking around.

"Thanks" she smiled. Ever where you'd look there's pink or blue.

"Come on Michael, let's play with the balloons!" Andrew cheered running to the balloons. I giggled at them then saw a cake on the counter.

"Yummy" I said licking my lips going to it.

"Uhh Noo" Betty said hitting my hand away. "You can't eat this yet"

"But" I said as my vision became blurry.

"Don't cry you crybaby, you can eat that one over there" she said pointing to a rainbow cake.

"Fine, Toni can you fix me a plate of cake please" I smiled turning to look at her. She rolled her eyes and went to get me some cake.

••

After playing so many games it was time to find out the gender.

"Ok guys cut the cake!!" Betty said happily. Both Toni and I cut the cake and Andrew pulled it out. "It's another boy!!"

"I'm have a brother!" Andrew cheered.

"And we kept saying it was a girl" Toni giggled. "Now I have two boys!!"

I laughed watching her and Andrew dance. Even though it wasn't like Andrews gender reveal at least I have my favorite people to share it with.

"My new baby boy!" I smiled.

I know you will hate me but the next chapter will be the last. I lost touch with this story, ran out of ideas so yea🙍🏼‍♀️