The Amazing Spider-man 2 game (Black Cat alt story)

his chapter may contain spoilers on TASM 2 video game feel free not to read if you don't want to know what happens. Won't have everything from the game

Chapter 3: The Amazing Spider-man 2 game (Black Cat alt story)

Rant: So this chapter in a way is me expressing some of my frustration on The Amazing Spider-man 2 game. Overall it's an okay game, and I enjoyed it, but it probably causes its a Spider-man game. However, I was sort of disappointed when I watch the post-fight scene of the Spider-man vs. Black cat fight. Now I'm not saying every game has to have Spidey/Black cat paring, but this one was a good time to do it ugh. Well, anyways, this chapter is basically how I would have liked the conversation to go as well as later parts featuring the two.

*conversation taking place from a police car radio*

"Dispatch, car 228. We checked out the Kane museum... nothing happening." an officer said through the radio.

"We talk to a woman inside who called... she still swears she saw Spider-man breaking in, but that place is very locked tight, and no alarms were tripped." The other officer responded.

"Copy that, 228." She probably read one too many of Jameson's editorials." The first officer reply.

"The Kane museum... that's not very far. Might as well check it out." said the voice of Spider-man as he was sitting on top of the police car listening in to the conversation.

Spider-man set out to find the museum wasn't sure what to expect when he got there beside someone trying to steal, which made him though he knew someone who was like that, Spidey was hoping it wasn't who he thought it was. He makes his way into the museum quietly and covers some security cameras with his webbing as he notices a lot of street thugs in the building.

"I think I will handle this like a guy in a bat suit would do... Being sneaky." Spidey said as he quietly got behind one of the thugs and stealth attack him with his webbing.

After webbing the thug up, Spidey heard another street thug talking, "Why'd it have to be a museum? Museums are lame. I feel like I'm back in school."

"They had field trips in a reform school? Man shut your mouth and do your job. If the woman says museum, we go to the museum!" The thug beside him said as they were keeping watch.

"Lady? Oh great, I think I know who's about to cross my path again." Spider-man wine as he got behind the two thugs and caught them with his webs.

Suddenly his Spider-sense went off as he heard a voice, "Sorry but the only one will be crossing your path is me." said a thug as he went to hit Spider-man only for Spidey to catch his arm, throw him on the ground, and then webbing him on to the floor.

"And the judges give Spidey a perfect score! Okay the judges are in my head but whatever." Spidey joked out loud only to hear another voice coming from the thug's walkie-talkie.

"Very impressive. Have you been working out?" asks a voice that Spidey knew all too well.

"Felicia! Why I'm not surprised?" Spidey question back as he picks up the walkie-talkie.

"Aww is our relationship getting predictable? Let's see what I can do to bring excitement back." Felicia responded.

Spider-man then takes out another of Felicia's thugs as he gets close to taking care of all of them.

"You know I expected better from you Felicia." Spider-man tells Felicia through the walkie-talkie.

"What am I suppose to do, work retail? You don't meet hot guys in skin-tight spider costumes selling shoes." Felicia responds to him.