Start of something new

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C, or anything I borrowed from other media

To clarify for some new fans or fans who didn't read the last chapter, I'm not taking any more requests at this point, and this series will end with 3-4 more chapters so I can continue on other projects.

Start of something new

The final part of when you are ready

*At an unknown place*

"Peter?" As a beat-up Spider-man struggles to get up after fighting a near-death battle with the Sinister six consisting of Doc Ock, Kraven, Vulture, and Scorpion, he hears a familiar but evil voice calling his name.

"Peter?" With the voice becoming clearer, Spider-man officially knows exactly who it was coming from and is more aware of his surroundings.

"Wake up old buddy. You are not dead yet." The taunts came from Peter's old friend, now sworn enemy Harry Osborn, Green Goblin, who gets off his glider and walks towards the hurt Spider-man.

"Harry?" Peter questions his former friend in a feeble tone.

"I must say you have impressed me up to this point. You manage to take down most of the members of my Sinister Six. Therefore, you should be applauded for that." Harry begins to claps but stops before doing so and reveals an evil angry expression. "However you still have to pay with your blood for the act of betrayal that you did to me. Not to mention, you haven't defeated all of us yet. "

Spider-man somehow gets on his two feet, preparing himself to fight a mostly like a no-win battle. "I might not have much fight left, but I have enough to make sure I finish you for good. Luckily for me, you are the only fighting member of the six left."

Hearing Peter's heroic speech makes Harry laugh before saying, "Fool, you must of receive a brutal beat down that it has clouded your vision, for you see there are two members left that are fully ready to put you down."

Peter begins to chuckle back, but it hurt him a little to do. "I guess that goblin experiment must have made you slow at math because I only see one...."

At that moment, a blue electric blast hits Spider-man's chest and sends him back on the ground. "Did you forget about me again? You are just like everyone else who always never seems to remember me." Max Dillon, aka Electro, appears behind Harry, revealing himself as the other member that Harry was referring to, leaving Spider-man stun seeing both villains standing above him.

"I know the feeling Max, especially when you got someone like Spider-man who suppose to be your best friend and you ask him for help to keep you from dying but instead uses a mask to lie straight to your face!" Harry responds, remembering when he pleaded to Spider-man for his blood, at the same time not realizing it was Peter behind the mask, turning him down.

Peter coughs and tries to get up once again. "Harry, you knew deep down I couldn't risk it because there was no telling what my blood would do to you; now look at what it turns you for; this isn't the Harry Osborn that I grew up with. This Harry is nothing more but a monster who kills someone special to me."

Harry does his evil laugh again before stomping on Spider-man's stomach, keeping him from getting back up. "Funny how payback works old buddy, you because this happens to me, so I return the favor. Poor Gwen, she should have had stayed out of her boyfriend's business. It seems to be a trend for you screwing over the people you claim to care about only to be left alone in the end. Oh well, I am sure you and her will have something to talk about while you burn in hell!