You know me

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

You know me

Breaking news: The superpower villain known as Electro has escaped from prison and is currently spotted at a local warehouse and it seems like he's calling out Spider-man!

"Man I just can't seem to catch a break." Said the voice of Peter Parker, who was at home trying to relax for the rest of the day. He already was not having the best day... Well, he can't recall having any great days since getting his body back from Doc. Ock who took over his body a long time ago. Although Peter consciousness held Otto at times, that didn't stop all the changes and damage that he cause while being known as The Superior Spider-man. Now that Peter has regained his body, his main goal is to not only fix the relationships in his life that are broken thanks to Otto Octavius but to show everyone that the real friendly neighborhood Spider-man is back. With that said, he finishes putting his costume and makes his way to the crime scene.

*Later after a shocking battle in Alphabet City*

"Seriously you are so going to make the electric bill non-affordable for this building!" Spider-man jokes as he beats Electro.

"Oh please, I was just the decoy. Now you face part 2 of my plan." Electro tells him after passing out. Spidey, confused about what he meant, webs him up and sends him to the ground floor outside gentle for the police to pick him up. However, at that moment, he turns around to see a female figure walking towards him from the shadows.

He realizes the familiar face as he goes to greet her, "Well long time no see Cat..." but his Spider-sense goes off as his former ex/partner Black Cat reveals her new set of crawls and goes to strike Spider-man with him ducking out the way quickly.

"New outfit and a new set of crawls. You know a guy could get the wrong idea and think a certain someone was trying to impress him, but considering the way you attack me, I don't believe that's the case." Spider-man said causing an angry look to form on Black Cat's face.

"I'm not here to impress you; I'm here for revenge!" She claims as she starts to fight with Spidey.

Spidey figure that this is not the usual fun spar that they used to have because if it were, he wouldn't worry about Felicia trying to kill him.

"Whoa Cat, did I miss your birthday because I can make it up to you somehow," Spidey asks as he keeps avoiding Black Cat angry strikes. He notices that Catfighting style has changed and she is a lot more focus on her target then in the past, but that's probably because she's channeling her anger towards him.

"Just shut up and die!" She responds to him with hatred that actually shocks Spidey. He didn't want to fight back and understood that she was angry, but he doesn't know why, but he has a bad feeling that Doc Ock did something to her when Ock control his body.

"Okay can you please tell me why you hate and trying to kill me?" Spidey tries asking but only kept getting punches and kicks; eventually he's going to have to find a way to stop this.

Suddenly she manages to answer him, "You ruin my life, so I'm simply returning the favor!"

That answer gave Spidey confirmation that Doc Ock did something to piss her off and though he can't take back what happen, he could still explain his self to her.

He mange's to grab her arms, restraining her, so he can try to talk some sense into her. "Cat you got to listen to me, I am telling the truth that I don't know what I did to you. Doc Ock somehow manages to take over my body and became the Superior Spider-man. Recently I regain my body back. You have to believe me!" He pleads to her as she stops with her eyes widen at him. He wasn't sure if she believes him, didn't believe him or was just trying to process everything.