Live the hero life

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Live the hero life

(Spider-man 2 the movie game universe)

*Flashback*

"Ladies and Gentlemen I am very pleased to introduce to you all... Ms. Mary Jane Watson. Mary Jane has just agreed to marry me, and I couldn't wait to share this happy news to all of you." Announce the voice of John Jonah Jameson's son at a conference meeting earning his rounds of applause from the audience in attendance. However, a certain spider hero didn't cheer but felt depress hearing that the girl next door he has strong feelings for is now getting married with no chance of winning her at all.

"Ugh," Peter Parker aka Spider-man groans to his self not realizing a certain woman in a tight black suit with short white hair appears beside him looking down at JJ's son.

"So what's the hunk's superpower? The woman name Black cat asks curiously.

"Threw a football to the moon," Spider-man responds in a depressed tone.

Black cat could tell that he wanted the chick but couldn't understand why. "Ohh and I see that red is easily impressed. Shouldn't you find someone more of your speed?" She questions him.

Spider-man shakes his head before answering in a sarcastic tone, "Great just what I need, love advice from a thief."

"Are you still sore about that statue? I gave it to the cops already for I was having fun with you... looked kind of cute trying to figure what went down at that safe house." Hearing that cute part caught Spidey's interest a bit, which cause Black cat to realize she went off.

"Anyways my original point is, why are you chasing a normal girl? Normal is boring!" Black cat claims as she enjoys living the crazy fast life that she current goes by.

"Normal is half my life, well in my mind it is," Spider-man answers her now thinking that his life outside the mask can be dull at times.

Black cat laughs at this and asks, "Why? I mean seriously Spider why only settle for being regular when you can be a superstar?"

"Well..." Spider-man begins to answer but thinks about her question before getting cut off by her.

"Forget it, I was going to tell you about Shocker, but it seems that you are too busy sulking." She teases getting Spider-man's attention off the Mary Jane subject.

"Shocker? What about him?" He quickly questions her.

"Oh nothing just that he just broke out of prison awhile back and is back in the city. I was going to show you where he's hiding out but..." Black cat starts to say, but Spider-man gets up and stops her saying, "Show me."

Black cat playfully punches his shoulder in excitement. "That's the spirit. Trust me, kicking his shocking butt will make you feel better."

Spider-man smirks underneath his mask, watching Black Cat walk towards the edge of the building that they are standing on with her hand on her hip, ready to go. "Well you know what you're probably right, let's go." He commands in a confidence voice heading towards Shocker's location.

*Another Flashback after the final fight with Shocker*

Though Shocker escapes the first encounter by knocking out Black cat, the second round the two heroes work together to defeat Shocker for good. Spider-man covers Shocker's body with webbing so he couldn't escape from the police when they come.