Peter and Felicia's Thanksgiving

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Peter and Felicia's Thanksgiving

*At Aunt May's house*

"Peter I still think that this is a not good idea," Felicia warns Peter about her coming over to Aunt May's house for Thanksgiving.

Peter understood why she is feeling nervous for they finally became a couple, after learning about each other's secret identities. Since they got together, Peter has told his aunt a lot of about Felicia and wants the two to meet. However, Felicia felt that due to her history as Black Cat, and knowing that Peter's aunt doesn't play when it comes to him, that she won't like her and probably not her want to have anything to do with Peter.

Peter holds her hands gently and tells her, "Babe everything will be alright. I'm sure Aunt May will like you, and it's not like you have to talk about your history as the Black cat."

Felicia still didn't feel ready. She usually is more confident when it comes to facing obstacles, especially when she is the Black cat.

"I know Peter it's just when I used to..." but Peter stops her from finishing her sentence by kissing her softy making her relax more.

"Felicia that was in the past and I don't hold that against you. Besides you're a hero now, so that's all that matters." He said, bringing a smile on Felicia's face. She loves how Peter would know the right thing to say to make her feel better.

"You ready?" Peter asks as the two are now at standing at the front door. After receiving a nod from Felicia, he knocks on the door a few times.

"Oh look, she does not home guess we can go," Felicia suggests trying to walk off, but Peter grabs her hand softly and laughs.

"Relax." He quietly said as the door open with Aunt May appearing in front of them.

Aunt May greets the couple by giving them hugs. "Peter! Glad you can make it and this must be the beautiful Felicia Hardy I heard about."

Felicia hugged her back and felt more relaxed afterward. "It is very nice to meet you. Peter has told me a lot about you, as well."

"Well, this is off to a good start." Peter thought to his self as Aunt May led the two inside to let them get settle in.

As they wait for the rest of the food to finish cooking, the three of them sat in the living room to talk, mainly for Felicia and Aunt May to talk. The more Felicia talks to Aunt May, the more comfortable she was, and Peter could tell. At one point, Peter steps out to use the restroom, which gave Felicia and his aunt some alone time.

Aunt May sits up and look Felicia straight in the eye and warns her saying, "Just to let you know dear, Peter has told me that he has strong feelings about you and I can see why. If you plan on hurting him, you better off not leading him on because no one hurts him and don't suffer my wrath."

Felicia knows that Aunt May is serious about what she just said which is why she confidently responds saying, "Aunt May I know me and Peter hadn't had the best history when it came to our relationship I will admit to that. I want you to know that I am not the same girl back then for Peter means a lot to me, so believe me when I say I wouldn't dream of hurting him."

"Just so we are clear, and I'm happy that you make him happy." Aunt May said as the two smiles at each other. Little did they both know, after he went to check on the food, Peter was able to catch some of the conversations and felt relief that no one got into while he was gone.

"Foods ready!" Peter yells from the kitchen. Both Aunt May and Felicia walk together, and the three pray over the food before enjoying their Thanksgiving meal. After a day of enjoying their meal and their selves, Peter and Felicia decide to head out since it was getting late. They said their goodbyes and walk to the front door. When they step outside, Peter asks, "So you can go ahead and admit that you were nervous about nothing now. Don't worry; I got all day."

"Okay okay, you were right. I didn't need to be nervous, but I just wanted to make sure I made a good first impression with your aunt, and I believe I did." She admits with a smirk.

"Glad to hear it and it turns out better than I thought." Peter also admits before he reminds his self he needed to tell Felicia something significant about Thanksgiving.

"Felicia I just realize something."

She couldn't resist the opportunity to crack a joke on him, "That you finally going to start back wearing black?"

Peter rolls his eyes at the joke in amusement. "Only in your hot dreams, Ms. Hardy ha-ha. No, I realize that I haven't told you that I'm thankful that I have you in my life. You're beautiful, smart, fun, and confident. We might have our issues in the past, but I wouldn't want to go through them with anyone else and I happy that it led us together like this and I want us to last for a long time."

Felicia was speechless and could feel tears of joy, trying to fall from her eyes as she wraps her arms around Peter's neck. "Peter, I'm thankful for you too. I was a different girl who didn't deserve you went; we first met, and yet you stuck by me and helped me become a better person. I couldn't ask for a better man whose handsome, very intelligent, caring, and brave in my life. I... love you Peter."

This shock Peter because she hadn't throughout the years they knew each other said those words but was also happy because he knew he felt the same way. "I love you 2 Felicia." The two lean in and starts to kiss with passion until they are stopped by Aunt May, opening her front door catching them kissing.

"Now you two know if you wanted dessert, you could have just asked for some." She said winking at them making the couple blush madly.

Authors note: I know Thanksgiving has passed, but I already had planned on doing thanksgiving theme one-shot like I'm planning with other holidays.