Will you be my Valentine?

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Will you be my Valentine?

(TAS cartoon universe Morbius hasn't shown up)

*At ESU*

"Harry, that is not a good idea," Peter told his best friend, Harry, feeling doubtful about his idea.

"Come on Pete; you have some history with her. I'm sure she is not going to turn you down again, for time has gone by since you two went out." Harry reminds him for today was Valentine day, and Harry wants his best friend Peter to have a special someone on this day. Initially, Peter would have asked his friend Mary Jane since he had a crush on her, but things didn't go his way several months ago when he found out Harry won her heart. He accepted that the two were happy and would continue to support the new relationship between his two friends even though he would be the third wheel.

"Yes, and as time went by, surely she has got over me so again this is not a good idea." Peter also mentions to Harry. Since Peter was single, Harry suggests that Peter tries to pursuit their classmate Felicia Hardy again. Peter and Felicia had severe crushes on each other and even went on a few dates. However, things weren't working with Peter's schedules as Spider-man. Therefore, Peter feels that she has moved on, and it would be no point trying to win her back even if he still had feelings for her.

Harry shook his head at him, believing that there's still a chance for him and Felicia. "Seriously Pete if I was able to hook up with M.J, then there's no reason why you and Felicia can't get back together. Just be yourself, and everything will be fine."

Peter couldn't deny that he wouldn't mind having another chance with Felicia and he felt, this time he could distance things out to where their relationship could work out.

After giving it some more thought, Peter decides to ask Felicia out again even if his odds of her saying yes were very low in his case. "*Sigh* Fine... I better get ready to get rejected big time."

"Hey if all else fails you can hang with me and Mary Jane when going out for Valentine days." Harry laughs at Peter gives him a mean stare.

"Very funny." He responds in a low tone.

Harry stops laughing to turn Peter's attention towards Felicia leaving the school alone. "Oh look, here's your chance right now," Harry claims as he starts pushing Peter towards her direction.

"Wait, what do I say? I don't what to do?" Peter questions Harry while he begins to feel his self-panicking.

"Dude just relax, like I said be you and use that Parker luck charm to help you," Harry claims right before he pushes him almost bumping into her causing her to turn around to look at Peter.

"If only you knew how unlucky my Parker luck is." Peter thought to his self, as he was right behind Felicia. "Hey Felicia long time no talk," he said nervously scratching the back of his head.

Felicia, feeling a little excited, reveal a warm smile on her face. "Parker, how have you been?"

"I have been okay. How about you?" Peter ask her.

"Same here. Seems like a while since we last talk anything new happen?" She asks in a curious tone.

"You know me still getting an earful from Jolly o Jameson at the bugle ha-ha. How are things with you and your mom?"

"Things are going well considering we haven't had some crazy bad guy come in our lives in a while." She answers before shaking her head, getting a laugh out of Peter. Referring to one of the times that she and Peter went out, Doc Ock kidnapped Felicia as a bargaining tool.

"Yea that was a crazy time no doubt, but at the end of the day you got out of that situation safely," Peter said gently holding her arm causing the two to blush at each other before he let go. At that moment, Peter realizes he should take the opportunity to ask her out while they both felt comfortable.

"Now that I think about that moment, I wanted to ask you something if it's okay?"

"Sure Peter, what would you like to want to ask me?" Felicia shows off a hot smile like she knew what he was going to ask.

Peter wipes the sweat that was coming from his forehead before speaking. "So Felicia... I know we had tried to date in the past, and things got in the way, but I still care and have feelings for you. I was wondering if maybe we could start over? Starting with you being my Valentine?"

"Indeed, we didn't work out in the past, but I must admit I do care and still hold some feelings for you too. With that said, one I'm willing to try us again and two yes I would love to be your Valentine." She tells him, leading to Peter yelling, "YES!" and jumps in the air getting a good laugh out of Felicia.

"Parker if you keep yelling like that you are going to make everyone hear you." Felicia jokes thinking about how cute Peter was by the way he was acting — bringing her thoughts back to when she first begins to have a crush on him.

Peter felt so happy not even to be a concern on who would be watching him. "I don't care, having another chance with you is worth shouting over."

"Oh, parker you always find a way to make me special."

"So did I hear confirmation on the double date buddy?" Harry ask coming out of nowhere playfully elbowing Peter.

Peter glares at him, asking, "What were you eavesdropping?"

"Oh no, I'm just making sure my best friend didn't try to skip on asking the pretty woman out which I'm assuming that she said yes?" Harry ask in hopes that Peter would have a date for love day.

"As far as being my Valentine, yes, but I didn't say anything about a double date Harry. Besides, that would be up to Felicia, and I'm not sure if she..." Peter begins to tell him but gets interrupted by Felicia as she puts one finger on his mouth to speak.

"A double date? That sounds fun as long as it doesn't become a tripe date with your buddy Flash being a part of it." Felicia said surprising Peter, but as remembers she was full of surprise.

Harry reassures that would not happen to say, "Oh please Flash and I haven't been on the same page as of late so anything I'm planning he is not going to be involved. If I recall correctly, he would be the third wheel this year on love day since no girl wants to go out with him."

"Hey, I think Deborah has a crush on him. Maybe he could ask her out." Peter mentions as he recalls one day the two were working together, he kept seeing catch glances at Flash during class.

"That would only work if Flash had a smart brain." Harry joke making all three of them burst out laughing over the thought of Flash winning a girl like Deborah on Valentine's Day.

"Well since Felicia is on board I will let M.J know and set up reversions. Catch you love birds later." Harry claims. He rushes off to let Mary Jane know what the plan is leaving Peter and Felicia alone.

"You sure you want to go with them, I can plan something else at the last min if you like?" Peter offers not wanting her to feel uncomfortable, not that he would be since he was getting over M.J.

Felicia gentle holds his hands and answers. "Why don't you save the planning for our one on one date for another time. Considering he's going to be one picking up the tab tonight no reason to miss out on free food and if we are still in the mood we can do something nice afterward." She gave him a wink that made Peter feel better about the plan.

"You know what I like the sound of that Ms. Hardy." He tells her as she kisses him on the cheek, causing him to blush.

"I will see you tonight, Peter." Felicia softy said as her ride came to pick her up.

"Most definitely." was all Peter could say for he was looking forward to tonight and many days to come with Felicia back in his life.

Author notes: Well I hope everyone enjoyed Valentine's day with their loved ones, and this is a short chapter for that day, definitely not one of my best, but when dealing with school and work, you tend to get writing rust. As of right now as far as this series goes, the plan is to go for 25 chapters and probably ending it there unless I change my mind, which could happen. It depends on how many reviews I get by then and if people are still interested in the series.