A game call: Cat chases the Spider

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

A game call: Cat chases the Spider

Request from highlander348

"Spider we have known each other for a while now, don't you think it's about time I get a peak of the man underneath the mask?" Black cat pouts as Spider-man avoids her coming on to him.

"Last, I remember you didn't care for the man underneath the mask." He reminds her.

During the early days, Black cat like Spider-man and Spider-man only. She didn't want to know who he was without the mask because Black Cat was afraid that she would be turned off by him if he's not the man she pictures him to be. Jump forward to current times, Black cat feelings for Spidey grew, and she wants to have a serious relationship with him, but for that to happen, she needs to know whom the man is wearing the Spider-man costume.

"Please, it's killing me now not knowing what your face looks like. I was stupid and young then, now I seriously want to know Spider." Black cat confesses playing with Spidey's chest with her body on him.

Spider-man thought about if he should reveal his face to her. On the one hand, it did seem she wants actually to have a serious relationship with him, and that would be one way to prove he wants a serious relationship as well. Although she could not like the way Peter Parker looks and could cause her to resent him some. So then an idea pop in his head to where he knew he could avoid taking his mask off.

"Okay Cat since you like to play games with me I'm going to make you play a game. This game will be call the cat chase the spider." He confidently suggests.

Black cat bites her lip, hearing the idea. "Ooooh, I like the sound of that."

Spider-man smirks underneath his mask. "Well, it's a pretty simple game really if you can actually catch me and keep me down long enough I will allow you to take my mask out with no resistance."

Black cat tilts her head in confusion from hearing how simple that sound. "Just like that?"

"Just like that but of course we all know I'm faster than you and thanks to my spider-sense I can guess when danger, in this case, you, will come to me." Spider-man reminds her.

Black cat's mouth drops in anger for not remembering his darn spider-sense. "That's not fair!"

Spider-man laughs and said, "Life isn't always fair Mi Amor. So do we have a deal?" He then sticks out his hand to offer a handshake.

Black cat didn't want to agree to those terms, but she didn't want to give Spider-man the last laugh for not answering the challenge. "Grr fine we have a deal." At that moment, the two shake hands in agreement.

"Good because the game starts now!" He declares as he jumps and kicks Black cat down and sticks her on the ground with his webbing.

"What are you doing!? Let me out of here!" She demands angrily, but Spidey shoots out a web-line and prepares to make his retreat.

"Funny I thought you would enjoy being stuck in a sticky situation by me ha-ha. Have a lovely night Cat and good luck trying to catch me!" He yells as he swings away from the building.

"Oh, you so are going to pay for that wall-crawler!" She yells back at him. Even though she's hugely pissed at him, she couldn't hold back the smirk that appears on her face due to how intelligent her lover was. Now the hunt was on... once she gets out of his webbing that is.

*Several nights later*

It was another great night of patrol for Spider-man since he hasn't found much crime to deal with it lately. Still, he couldn't help but feel concern about leaving Black cat the way he did the other night. He didn't need spider-sense to know that she is not going to get over that incident that easy, but he felt that it was for the best that he...