R.I.P Gwen Stacy

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Now that the last chapter is out of the way, its time to get into a chapter that I wanted to do since I saw The Amazing Spider-man 2 which I know that a lot of writers on here did this same type of one shot so why not do my version

R.I.P Gwen Stacy

"You sure you want to do come; you don't have to if you're not comfortable or don't want to?" Peter ask his current girlfriend Felicia as they were standing at the grave site where the most special person in Peter's life is at.

Felicia nodded her head, "Don't worry, I'm here for you Peter." she told him with a smile. Even though she was nervous because she never met her, she knew it would mean a lot for Peter since he made a lot of sacrifice for her.

"Alright." Peter said as he went to the tombstone that has his first love's name, "Gwen Stacy" to pay his respects. He didn't come to visit her often because the past times he did, the feeling of guilt makes it hard for him to say what he wants to say. This time, however, he plans on overcoming that feeling and telling her how he feels. Felicia watches from a distance to make sure she gave him the one on one time he needed. She and Peter became a couple a while back but didn't know much about Gwen (besides the fact that she meant a lot to him) since Peter didn't tell her much about her. When he said to her that he wanted to face his guilt to do this finally, she felt that she needed to stand by him, to cheer him on, and help him find peace with his self to visit the women that he misses.

As he looks at the tombstone, Peter kneels in front of it as he prepares his self to talk to Gwen.

"Hey Gwen." Peter said in a low tone, trying to fight off the guilt that he already was facing.

He takes a deep breath as he continues, "I know it been a while since I last came to visit you. Its... hard for me to come when I keep getting reminded of that night.."

Peter's eyes started getting watery; he never fully recover from the night that he lost Gwen. When she died, he thought he would never get close or love someone ever again. One part of him felt that because of his responsibility as being Spider-man, he wouldn't be able to have a healthy relationship with whoever he was with without putting her in constant danger. The other part of him was just not ready to move on from Gwen for she was his first love, and he would feel guilty being with anyone else.

Peter turn a little towards his current girlfriend. A few years ago after Gwen's death, Peter met Felicia aka Black cat who changes his world. He met her as Black Cat when she was just a thief who lives a carefree lifestyle. She originally just wanted Spider-man, not Peter Parker but over time the two got to know each other as the person behind their mask, and she found her self loving both Pete and Spider. Peter was comfortable with being with Felicia because she was able to defend her self and turn her into a hero like him. He loves her confidence, though she was beautiful, and mostly love that she accept him not just as Spider-man but also as Peter Parker. However, he often thought about how Gwen would feel now that he is with someone else. Would she be okay, or would she haunt him over it?

Regardless, looking at Felicia just gave him the courage that he needs to have as he went back to finish talking to Gwen.

"Gwen, I need to tell you that I'm so sorry for what happen. If I could take it back and have you still living, I would do anything to make it happen. I know you are in a better place watching out for me like you always do. I miss you so much... I love you so much Gwen... For that I will continue to stay strong and continue to live up my duties as Spider-man, to keep being the hero that you would want me to be." Peter told her with a smile as he fought his tears.

He then decided to do something that he thought about doing when he got here. "Also, Gwen I want you to meet someone." He said as he turns to Felicia waving her to come to him.

Nervously, Felicia walks towards him and kneels beside him. Peter took her hand and said, "Gwen this is Felicia Hardy. When you died, I didn't think I could find love again until I met her." He told her as he looks into Felicia's eyes as she looks back at his.

"Yes we had our ups and downs in the beginning when we met, but I always knew there was good in her. Over time while fighting crime beside her as well as getting to know her, I grew to love her as she grew to love me back. She makes me happy and treats me right." Peter said as Felicia felt tears of joy coming from her eyes. Hearing Peter confesses his love for her to Gwen reminded her how far they came and that she was lucky to have a man like him as well knowing that Gwen was very lucky to have him too.

She then turns towards Gwen grave and introduces her self to her. "It's very nice to meet you Gwen. Even if it's not in person, I'm happy to have this great opportunity of meeting the girl whose very special in Peter's heart. I will admit I did have a bad reputation and gave Peter a hard time in the beginning, but I promise that things are different now and I will take care of him and love him just as much as you did." Felicia said as she smiles at Peter.

"I know that you will still look out for him, and I will make sure he visits you." Felicia told Gwen with a wink as they both got up and held each other.

As she rested her head on his shoulder, Felicia felt good inside for she's not good with dealing with loss ones but was glad she did this for Peter. "In a way, I may not have met her personally, but I feel that she was a lovely girl and that she is proud of you Pete." she said to Peter.

Peter smile while leaning his head on top of hers. "Yes she was, and you think so?" He asks her.

"I know so because I'm proud of you also. For one, you are my amazing Spider-man who does what he can to protect the citizens of New York. Two I know having this moment with her was not easy considering the guilt you were feeling but you push that aside to finally said what you needed to say, and three regardless to how she died you didn't give up or change who you are negatively, and that's what makes you Peter Parker amazing." She told him in a proud voice as she looks at him.

Hearing his girlfriend's statement made Peter feel spectacular inside as he soaks in everything that his girlfriend just said. At that moment, he leans in to kiss her as she returns the kiss feeling the love they have for each other.

They continue to kiss until Peter stop and ask, "Wait did you said all that so that I can help you steal that necklace you saw yesterday?" He asks her with a smirk.

Felicia then playfully push him and yell, "PARKER" as they both laugh at the joke. As they saw that it started getting late, Peter looks towards Gwen's tombstone to said a few last words before they head out.

"Take care Gwen, thank you for everything, and I will see you again." Peter said in a soft voice with Felicia smiling as they held the hands of each other as they went home.

Somewhere up above, The spirit of Gwen was watching the young couple. She was pleased to see Peter visit her and that he was able to get out what he needed to say. Gwen never held Peter responsible for her death but was glad that he was able to move on and find love through Felicia Hardy. Gwen appreciates Felicia's honestly when it came to how she and Peter first met and believe that she will make Peter happy for he is a great guy who deserves happiness despite all that Peter has dealt with. She approves the two together and looks forward to the next time that Peter visits her.

Author note: Well, I think this chapter was way better than the last one, and I'm glad I finally did it. This one-shot is pretty much an AU chapter, and I felt it would be a nice way of showing how vital Felicia is as well as Gwen. Hope you guys enjoy it.