Peter and Felicia's Christmas

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Peter and Felicia's Christmas

*Follows the Thanksgiving storyline*

It was late Christmas Eve as Peter and Felicia had just made it back to Felicia's apartment after a long night of parole. After changing out of their suits, the young couple meets up in the living room to enjoy the rest of the night together.

Felicia sits on the couch as Peter comes out of the bathroom with his relax clothes on. "Well, tonight was pretty boring." Felicia points out the fact that they didn't stop any crime from happening.

Peter joins her as he looks at their Christmas tree. He thought about it, and she was right. Usually, this would be the time that the bad guys would try to steal from the rich or poor. "Yea I was expecting some action myself, but oh well that just leaves more alone time for you and me." He kisses Felicia on her forehead as she leans on his shoulder.

The couple cuddles together as it got closer to Christmas time. "You heard from your family?" Peter asks.

"My mom, of course, has some business to take care of and I haven't heard from my dad at all." Felicia answer in a sad tone. Peter only ask cause he knows how much Felicia misses her dad and how busy her mom was all the time. He holds her tightly to let her know he wasn't going to leave her.

"I appreciate your concern Peter, but I'm okay. Besides I have you and Aunt May treats me like family so as long as I have that I am in a good place in my life." She said, looking into Peter's eyes as the two leans in to kiss each other softly.

As they continue to cuddle Felicia goes to check the clock to see it was around 11. She then sits up and suggests, "Since it's only like an hour until Christmas, why don't we both open one gift from each other?

Peter thought about it for a second before answering. "Well we could have just had wait until midnight hit to go crazy with the presents but alright we will do one."

"Great!" She hugs him tightly and goes over to the tree to pick out a present for him to open. Peter notices that it is a small present as Felicia place the gift in his hands with excitement but didn't bother to give him a hint on what it was. Peter opens the present slowly to see a key inside and becomes confuse on what the key is for.

"Oh I get it, this key is to show that I have the keys to your heart right?" Peter asks with a smirk on his face making his girlfriend laugh at him.

"No baby." She answers him and proceeds to hold his hands with the key in it to continue. "You see Peter; when you think about it we have known each other for a long time, well mostly as Spider-man and Black Cat, and dated for like a year now. So I figure with you being a faithful and trustworthy boyfriend, if you like you can move in with me or if you need to crash after a night of parole you can stay if need to."

Peter was beyond shock for he didn't expect this type of gift from Felicia. "Felicia... I don't know what to say." That was all he could say still trying to process the gift.

Felicia couldn't help smiling from how cute Peter was acting. Any of guy would be quick to try to move in with her, but Peter isn't like any other guys she has been with because unlike them he doesn't see her as a sex object.

"It's funny how I somehow find a way to make you speechless when you have a reputation of always running your mouth," Felicia mentions with a smirk.

"Trust me I think can come up with a lot of things that you say or do that would make me speechless." Peter shoots back getting her to laugh.

"Also just so you know as well, I ran the idea to Aunt May and she told me she told me that she appreciates the fact that I ask her first and she thinks it will be a nice experience for you," Felicia said confidently.

Peter's eyes turn wide open. "She said that? Aunt May must have had a strong spirit of Christmas in her because I wouldn't expect her to approve."

"Well, she knows that you are grown and can make your own decisions and she raises and taught you very well so I don't see why she wouldn't." Felicia points out. "So what do you want to do Peter?"

Peter almost forgot that he has yet to answer the question to begin with. He gently grabs Felicia face and kisses her with passion as she moans during the kiss. He stops and asks, "Does that answer your question?"

Felicia smiles brightly for him and nods her head to continue their kissing session. After the kiss ends, Peter gets up to give Felicia a gift to open without giving her any hint of what the present is. When she opens the present, her mouth drops, as she couldn't believe that Peter was able to buy this gift.

"Now I know what you are thinking, did Spider-man turn to crime to get this gift? I would have had thought the same thing if I didn't have connections with a certain Avenger who was more than willing to help me buy this diamond necklace that I know you had your eyes on for quite a while now." Peter explains putting the necklace around her neck. One day when the two were stopping some criminals from robbing the jewelry store, Spider-man notice that Black Cat was looking at this precise necklace before they had left that night. Knowing that her stealing days were over as well as understanding it would take a lot of money, Peter reaches out to Tony Stark, his mentor aka Iron man, to help buy the gift.

Felicia looks at the necklace now on her neck and thought it was the most beautiful necklace ever though part of her felt terrible that Peter would even consider spending a lot of money to get it but was happy to hear that Tony help him out.

"Peter I don't deserve this." She said in a guilty tone.

Peter felt different, however. "Nonsense! You're my girl and deserve the best. It made not be a key that has a special meaning behind it, but at least it's something I know you that you wanted. Besides anything I can do that will make you happy I will do it because I love you my Felicia Hardy."

Felicia smiles as a tear fell from her eye. Peter does make her feel special, and she loves him for that. "I love you too my Peter Parker and Merry Christmas."

Peter looks at the clock again and realizes that midnight has past and Christmas began now. "Man time flew by. Well, in that case, Merry Christmas baby." Felicia moves to sit on his lap, wrap her arms around his neck, and allow him to wrap his strong arms around her waist to kiss each other. The kiss became more passionate as it continues. Eventually, they both needed to catch their breaths but went back to lip-locking.

"You want to take this to the bedroom?" Peter questions as he starts to feel his self-get in the mood.

Felicia felt the same way but decides, "Why don't we let that be your Christmas present in the morning. Right now, I want to lay down on top of you."

Peter didn't object as he lifts her to take her to the bedroom, so they fall asleep together, with both looking forward to their special time in the morning.