Felicity Parker aka The Sensational Spider Cat: The Next Avenger

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel, D.C or anything I borrowed from other media

Felicity Parker aka The Sensational Spider Cat: The Next Avenger

(The King and Queen Squeal)

Takes place in the Earth-555326 universe

It's been some time since Felicia Parker escapes with her daughter Felicity from being taken. At one point of time, she and her husband Peter were rulers of the symbiotes after Peter bonding with the venom suit and fallen into darkness. At that point, he infected Felicia giving her a symbiote suit and later married her thus being King & Queen after defeating Eddie Brock. Together, the couple successfully rules over New York while in the process made a daughter. The daughter was born with a symbiote inside of her, thanks to both parents bonding with symbiote at the time. One day the rebellion decided to attack their symbiote army unexpectedly causing Peter to teleport his wife and daughter away for he instead takes the guilt and fall without dragging his family along with him, considering he started the invasion to happen.

Thanks to the device that Peter created just in case their plan for world domination backfire, Felicia successful travel to a random universe which causes the suit to detach its self-off of her and die for reason Felicia didn't know. Without the powers of the suit, as well as being in a new world until her love comes back for her, Felicia would keep a low profile to protect their child.

One day Felicia had just got back from doing some stealing food for Felicity, she reverted to her thief personal for the time being, only to realize that something seems off. Her cat-like sense told her that an intruder is currently inside the place that she was staying in. Fearing for her daughter's life, Felicia quietly made her way inside to her room where she saw someone holding Felicity.

As soon as she was about to attack; however, the person turns around to reveal a face that she completely stuns Felicia.

"Hey honey. I finally found you two, and if you were going to try to surprise me, then I'm sorry for ruining it. You know how my spider-sense sometimes act though for them to activate it must be going to be an aggressive surprise." The familiar man jokes while putting Felicity back in her bed. Felicia begins to move slowly forward to the person with a shock look on her face.

"Pe... Peter? Is that you?" She asks him nervously. He looks different for he wasn't wearing the Venom suit or any spider-man suit. He seems to have facial hair, and his hair is now slick back.

He tilts his head at her before responding. "Yes love its really me, though I kind of offended that you don't recognize me without the Venom suit like that tells me a lot about our marriage I mean despite our evil times of being King and Queen of the symbiotes you can't recognize me without the mask?"" That did it for Felicia. After hearing the annoying humor, she runs up to him and kisses him allowing Peter to wrap his arms around her waist in the process. Before he got deep in the kiss, Felicia breaks the kiss and slaps him hard out of anger.

"Yo what was that for?" He questions her rubbing his face but quickly regret asking when he saw the hurt and anger coming from her face.

"Don't you ever do that again do you know you what you put me through!?" She couldn't fight back her tears anymore. It was hard for her to be away Peter for so long and not knowing what happen to him. She tries not to fear the worst, but it was difficult at times not to.

Peter brings her body close to him to comfort her. He whispers, "I'm sorry that I made you worry this long Felicia I'm truly am, but I'm back now and not going to leave you and our daughter ever again." and softly kiss her forehead letting her cry out all of her emotions.