The Beginning

" Do either of you see the animatronics? "

   " Nope. " Mike replied.

   " N-None down t-t-the hallway. " Jeremy said

   " I'm a little worried here. "

   " I'm even more worried. " Mike said.

   " Why? "

   " Cause I just found where they are and it looks like they are holding a satanic ritual. " 

   " What!? "

Jeremy and I stood up from our chairs and walked behind Mike. He was right. They moved the tables in the main party room and moved them against the walls. They were all sitting in a circle. I didn't see Puppet or Goldie.

   " Wait. Where are Goldie and Puppet? "

   " They aren't t-t-there? "

   " No. They aren't. "

   "  Cause we are here doll. "

I stood up and looked behind me. The Puppet and Goldie were standing there. Goldie wrapped his arms around me and Puppet grabbed Mike and Jeremy.

   " Why did I have to grab the guys again? "

   " Cause I wanted Y/n."

He looked down at me and smiled.

   " Hello, Love. "

   " Hi, Goldie. "

Then we teleported out of the security office. We were in the main party room standing around the animatronics satanic circle.

   " We are playing 7 Minutes in heaven and we wanted you to play with us. "

   " I see. "

   " Put an object in TC's bag and we will have people pick stuff out of the hat. "

I saw Mike suck it up and put something in and so did Jeremy. I sighed and put my F/s/o ( Favorite small object ) in the bag. She shook it up and I went to sit down beside Freddy and TB. Toy Chica walked around the circle shaking the bag. Then she sat in front of me and held the bag out in front of me.

   " Pick an object, you dummy. "

I reached my hand out and put my hand in the bag. I grabbed something. I pulled out...