JJ ( Romantically )

So with this one and for BB I'm going to make two parts for both.  Because I don't know if someone wants a romantic part with them or not  so I'll make a non-romantic part and a romantic part for BB and JJ. The  only difference is that in the romantic part will be when they are a  little bit older and that will be explained later.

I pulled out a pink balloon pin and handed it to Toy Chica.

" It's JJ's. Where is she? "

" I'm over here! "

A woman ran out of the dark hallway. She was tall and thin. When she appeared in the light I took in her appearance and she looked like a woman version of JJ ( Picture from above ). She wore JJ's colors and her hat. The dress was short and navy colored with overall straps. She wore a blue and purple stripped shirt underneath with finger less gloves with the same colors. She also wore blue and purple striped knee high socks with brown boots and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and a few strands hanging from the front. Her figure was slim and she had curves. JJ's girl like form didn't have a chest but the form she was in now had a medium sized chest. She was smiling and her purple eyes were sparkling with mischief.

" I'm glad, Y/n picked my pin! "

" JJ!? "

" Let's go! "

She grabbed my hand and started running towards the parts and service room. When we got inside she shut and locked the doors.

" JJ, what happened to you? "

" I asked Chica if she could help modify my animatronic body and make me more woman like. I think she did a pretty good job. What do you think? "

She stepped closer to me and smirked. My face turned red and I backed away a little.

" B-But why? "

She got closer to me and wrapped her arms behind my neck. Her eyes still held mischief in them.

" So, my human body looked nice for you! I wanted to become a woman for you instead of a girl. "

" Y-You were fine the way you were. "

" So, you don't like my new body? " She pouted.

" I-I didn't say t-t-that! "

" So, you do like my body!? "

I just put my head down and it turned red really quickly. I unhooked her arms and walked away from JJ. I sat on the floor and leaned my back on the wall. I started taking deep breaths in and out until I felt a weight on my thighs. I opened my eyes and saw JJ straddling my hips. My face got redder. Her arms hooked back around my neck and she leaned closer to me.

" JJ? "

" I wanted you to see me as a woman. A woman to love and a woman for you and only you to love. I didn't want to be a girl anymore. That's why I don't mind if you call me JJ. Because it's a nickname to use instead of Balloon Girl. I'm a woman now not a girl anymore. "

She leaned closer and started kissing my neck. I shivered as she kissed my neck. Her lips traveled up my neck and she kissed both sides of my lips.

" So treat me like one. "

She smashed her lips directly on mine. I kissed her back and it became rough. My hands found their way to her ponytail and my hands started traveling through her brown hair strands. She pressed her body closer to mine and her hands left the back of my neck. Her hands started traveling down my body,

( If you're a man reading this then this part is for you )

When her hands reached my chests she started unbuttoning my shirt. When she finished unbuttoning it she pulled it off and I held her head in my hands. Her hands traveled and felt around my chest. I started kissing her neck and she dug her nails into my back. Her lips left mine and stared kissing around my chest and pecs. I started slipping her shirt and dress straps down her shoulders and kissing her neck when we heard a knock on the door.

( Now, if you're a woman reading this )

Her hands traveled down and when they reached my breasts she felt around them. I started to pull the hair tie out of her hair and her hair fell loose. Her hands traveled down away from my breasts and felt around my pants. My blue shirt was tucked in my pants because it was dress code for a security officer, but she pulled my shirt out of my pants and unbuttoned my shirt. I started trailing my hands up her thighs and to her hips. She started kissing my neck and I turned my head side ways to give her more room. She kissed all over my neck until she finished unbuttoning my shirt. She ripped my shirt off of me and her hands found their way back to my chest. My hands traveled up her dress and I held her butt. There was a knock on the door. I pulled away from JJ and buttoned my shirt back up. JJ stayed on my lap and just starred at me with the same lustful look she had in her eyes since she left the dark hallway and I picked her pin. Toy Chica opened the door and looked at us.

" You're 7 minutes are up. "

" Okay. "

" TC why couldn't you just leave us alone!!?? " JJ whined.

" Because you're 7 minutes are up and we need to use this room for the next pair. "

" No, you don't. Use a different room! "

" JJ..."

" Please. "

She used her child look and convinced Toy Chica to leave and she turned back to me with a smile.

" I thought you said you weren't a girl anymore? You just used that childish look that you always use to get Toy Chica out of the room. "

" I am a woman but I can still be childish if I need to. "

I laughed a little and she crawled back to me. She straddled my hips again and started biting my ear.

" I don't see why you put your shirt back on honey..."

She licked my neck and went back to whispering in my ear.

" ...it's only going to come off again. "

Her lips smashed into mine again and my shirt was already laying to the side beside us.