Bonnie

I pulled out a guitar pick. It was purple with gold specks dotting around the pick. I held the pick up for Toy Chica to see.

   " Bonnie. "

Bonnie stood up and I stood up too. Toy Chica lead us to the parts and service room. Bonnie and I walked in and Toy chica shut the door behind us.

   " 7 minutes! "

I heard her footsteps trail away from the door. I sat on the floor and looked around the room. it was what it usually looked like. Dark and creepy. Bonnie walked over to me and sat beside me.

   " Looks like you picked me. "

   " Out of random. "

   " Still you picked my pick. "

   " Did Toy Bonnie put a pick in the bag too? "

   " Yeah, he did. It was light blue with dark blue spots on it. "

   " Oh, I see. "

I felt Bonnie grab my hand. I looked at our hands and then back up at Bonnie.

   " I'm glad you picked mine. "

His hand was warm as it held mine. I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. I noticed the bracelet he was wearing. It was made of flowers.

   " Did you make that bracelet? "

   " I did. I had some time on my hands and I decided to try and make a bracelet. "

   " It's cute. I like that you made it with little flowers instead of huge flowers. "

   " Thanks. It's small enough to fit under my sleeves and have no one notice. "

   " Why don't you want anyone to notice? "

   " I don't want the toys picking on me for liking flowers. "

   " I see. I won't tell them. "

   " Thanks. Do you want me to make you one too? "

   " I would love that Bonnie. Thank you. "

   " Anything for you Y/n. "

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, but unknown to me he moved his head and I kissed his lips instead. I felt him smile into the kiss. He held my cheek with his hand. His hand was soft and gentle as it held my face. I leaned into the kiss more. It was sweet and soft. Bonnie wrapped his hand around my neck to bring me closer. He licked my lip asking for an entrance, and I didn't deny him access. he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

   " 5 seconds! " 

I pulled away from Bonnie and looked into his eyes. He smiled at me with a toothy grin. He stood up and he helped me up. Toy Chica burst through the door and looked at us. Chica was behind her and so was Mangle. Chica took her phone out and started taking pictures. I looked down and realized Bonnie and I was still holding hands. I heard an excited scream come from Mangle. Bonnie and I walked out of the parts and service room and went back to the main party room. Freddy and Foxy grabbed Bonnie and ran off with him. I walked toward Toy Bonnie and decided to talk to him.

   " Hey, TB. "

   " Hey, Y/n. What's up? "

   " Nothing much. Just got out of my first pick. "

   " Sweet! Do you think you'll play another round? "

   " She won't be playing another round. Sorry. "

Bonnie said as he held my shoulders. He pulled me away from Toy Bonnie. He pulled me towards a table and he sat down and sat me beside him.

   " Y/n if I'm going to make you the flower bracelet I want something in return. "

   " Okay. What would you want in return? "

   " I want you to be mine and no one else's. "

I smiled at him and leaned my forehead on his.

   " I think I can do that. "

   " Good. " He said as he smiled back at me.

The End~