Toy Freddy

I pulled out a tiny black microphone. Toy Chica stood up and looked around the room. 

   " Toy Freddy! Get your butt up and go to the parts and service room. " 

I stood up and saw Toy Freddy stand up as well. He smirked at me and held my hand as we walked towards the parts and service room. My face got warm as we got closer to the parts and service room. We walked inside and Toy Chica shut the door behind me.

   " 7 Minutes! "

   " Thanks! "

We heard her footsteps as they faded away. I sat on the floor and tried to calm down. The red tint started leaving my face slowly.

   " So, aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living? "

   " Toy Freddy what the heck. That was terrible. "

I put my head in my arms and rested my arms on my legs. My face was getting red again. I felt Toy Freddy sit beside me.

   " I was blinded by your beauty; I'm going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes. "

   " I work here Toy Freddy! I've worked here for a while now. You already know my name and you don't need my number. "

   " Something's wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off of you. "

   " Well, you did just say you were blinded by me. So, how can you see me at all actually? "

   " My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in. "

   " It also comes every once or twice a year. Cause it comes and doesn't last long. "

   " Do you know CPR? Because you are taking my breath away! "

   " I don't know CPR so go on ahead and die. "

   " Come on princess just accept the pick up lines. "

   " I'm good, but thanks. "

   " Why not. I only have eyes for you. "

   " I don't know about that Toy Freddy. "

   " 5 seconds! "

   " Good. "

I stood up and Toy Chica opened up the door. I walked out and went back towards the main party room. I decided to sit on the stage and watch the game continue. Mike decided to join me on the stage and watch the game continue.

   " So, what did you put in the bag? "

   " My motorcycle keys. "

   " Why your keys? "

   " I had nothing else to put in the bag. "

   " Well, looks like you just got picked. "

We looked towards Toy Chica and saw Foxy pull out his keys.

   " Crap. "

   " Yeah it's your turn. Now move away from my baby. " Toy Freddy intterupted.

Toy Freddy kneeled behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back. Mike rolled his eyes at Toy Freddy and started walking towards the parts and service room. I looked up at Toy Freddy,

   " Chill Toy Freddy. "

   " Well, I don't want my baby being stolen from me. "

   " Calm down I'm fine. "

   " Then stay here with me and just watch the game continue. If they pull your object out just don't leave me. "

   " Okay, Toy Freddy okay. "

   " Thank you. "

He sat down behind me and pulled me into his lap and held me against him. 

~The End~