Shadow Bonnie

I pulled out dark purple headphones and looked around. No one stood up. I would have thought Bonnie would stand up, but he didn't. Toy Chica grabbed them and held them up.

   " Whos headphones are these? "

   " They're mine. "

We all looked over and saw a man appear out of the shadows. He looked like Bonnie but darker. His hair was black with dark purple ends and his bunny ears were black. He was wearing a dark black jacket and dark black pants. He had a dark purple shirt and black shoes. He wore black finger gloves and a red bow tie, He looked at Toy Chica and held out his hand.

   " Those are my headphones. May I have them back, please? "

   " S-Sure. "

I saw Toy Chicas face go red. She handed him his headphones and he put them around his neck and looked at everyone.

   " Who picked my headphones? "

   " Me! " Mangle shouted.

   " No, she's lying! I picked your headphones! " Chica shouted.

All the girls started screaming at him saying they picked them. I stood up and decided to stand on the sidelines and watch the chaos. He looked around at all the girls and then his eyes caught mine. Our eyes were together and he tried pulling away from all the other girls. Eventually, he pulled away and stumbled in front of me. He was about to fall, but I leaned down and caught him before he could hit the floor. I helped him stand back up and he held my arms.

   " Are you okay? "

   " Yeah, I'm fine. I'm guessing you picked my headphones? "

   " Would you believe me if I said I did? "

   " Yes. You're the only one who didn't jump at me. "

   " Well, would you like to officially start the game. "

   " Sure. Let me get us out of this situation. "

He grabbed my hand and we walked to a dark corner. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back further into the darkness. We were consumed by darkness and then we walked out of it. We appeared in the parts and service room.

   " Thanks. "

   " No, thank you. You picked my headphones. "

I nodded and he let go of my waist. I walked further into the room and settled against the floor. He came and sat beside me. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

   " So, you're Shadow Bonnie? "

   " How did you figure that out? " He said sarcastically.

   " It was really hard. I thought you were Balloon Boy. "

He pulled me as close as he could. and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and rested against his shoulder until I was ready to fall asleep. I felt a tap on my head and I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

   " Yes? "

   " You know if you're going to fall asleep can I at least get a kiss. "

   " For what? "

   " Just to..."

Before he finished his sentence he turned my head and our lips connected and it was soft. He pulled away and turned my head back to its sideways position on his shoulder. I smiled as I fell asleep. He leaned his head on my head and fell asleep with me.