Chica

I pulled out a small plushie that was designed in a pizza form. I held it up for Toy Chica to see and she stood up straight.

   " Chica! "

I looked at Chica as we stood up to see her blushing badly. I handed her the plush and we walked down the halls until we got to the parts and service room. We walked inside and Toy Chica shut the door behind us. 

   " 7 Minutes! "

   " Thanks! " I shouted back.

I sat on the floor and Toy Chica sat in front of me.

   " So why did you pick my plushie? "

   " It was random so I didn't know what I was picking. "

   " Oh. "

   " Why did you put a pizza plushie in the bag? "

   " It was all I had besides my phone. "

   " You have a phone? "

   " Yeah. A mother was walking around in the pizzeria one day and she dropped it. I saw it after hours and picked it up. I thought I would keep it. "

   " Wouldn't she come back and look for it? "

   " She actually never did. "

   " Interesting. Well, what do you usually do with it? "

   " I watch a lot of YouTube and I like taking pictures. "

   " Pictures? "

   " Yeah. That way I can look back on the pictures and relive the memory. It's nice to be able to take pictures when you can't remember when it was. "

   " It is I guess. "

   " Where did you get the plushie? "

   " From one of the claw machines in the arcade here. "

   " Oh. How many tries did it take to get it? "

   " None at all. Golden Freddy owed me a favor and I used it so he would teleport inside the machine and grab the plush. He was able to and he was able to get out as well. "

   " Why did he owe you a favor? "

   " I made him a pizza after hours. He can't cook or bake so I did it for him and he owed me afterward. "

   " I see. "

I moved my sitting position and sat beside Chica. I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled my legs close to my chest. I leaned my head on Chica's shoulder and she leaned her head on my head. We both laid in that position for a while. I eventually move my head and looked at Chica.

   " Chica I have something I want to confess. "

   " What? "

   " I like you. More than a friend. "

   " Y-You do? "

   " Yes. "

   " I like you in that way to Y/n. "

   " You do? "

   " Y-Yeah. I've liked you for a while now, but I didn't know how to tell you. "

   " Oh. Well, I'm glad I played this game then. "

   " Me too. "

We looked towards each other and I kissed her. I pulled away. It was quick, but it was nice. We smiled at each other and we heard the door start to open.

   " Your seven minutes are up guys. "

 I stood up and helped Chica stand up. We held hands as we walked out of the parts and service room. Toy Chica opened the doors for us and we walked down the hall and towards the main party room. We together sat on the stage and watched the game continue. Chica pulled me close and held her phone in front of us.

   " Say cheese! "

   " Cheese! "

She took a picture and she saved it to her photos. 

The End~