JJ ( Not Romantically )

So with this one and for BB I'm going to make two parts for both. Because I don't know if someone wants a romantic part with them or not so I'll make a non-romantic part and a romantic part for BB and JJ. The only difference is that in the romantic part will be when they are a little bit older and that will be explained later.

I pulled out a small pink balloon. I held it up and Toy Chica took it. She turned and glared at the stage.

" JJ I told you not to put anything in! "

" I wanted to join in on the fun! "

" JJ! "

" It's okay, Toy Chica. I don't mind. Let's go JJ. "

" Yay! "

She jumped off of the stage and skipped towards me. She grabbed my hand and we started walking away from everyone. We got to the parts and service room. We walked inside and Toy Chica shut the doors behind us as we walked inside. JJ kept bouncing around and smiling.

" Yay! I get to be alone with you for 7 minutes! "

" What do you want to do? "

" Can we play a game? "

" Sure. What game? "

" Marco Polo. "

" Okay. "

I closed my eyes and started counting to ten. When I got done I started calling for Marco.

" Marco! "

" Polo! "

" Marco! "

" Polo! "

I walked around and then something jumped on my back. I heard JJ laugh and I hooked my arms under her legs and piggy backed her. We ran around until we were tired and then rested against the wall. JJ laid in my lap and we fell asleep in a corner.