Freddy

I pulled out a black microphone. Toy Chica looked at the object and stood up straight.

   " Freddy. "

I looked beside me and saw Freddy smirk. He stood up and offered his hand out to me. I took it and he helped me stand up.

   " This way m'lady. "

He held my hand and I followed him towards the parts and service room. Toy Chica followed us. She pushed us in there and shut the door behind us.

   " You have 7 minutes! "

   " Got it! " I yelled back.

I looked around and saw Freddy leaning against the wall. I walked over to the same wall and leaned against it. I looked around the parts and service room.

   " So, Freddy how are you doing? "

   " I'm doing better in here than I was out there. "

   " How? "

   " Cause I'm here alone with you. Instead of being out there with everyone. "

I felt something warm grab my hand. I looked down and saw that Freddy had grabbed my hand. He smiled at me and squeezed my hand. I blushed a little bit and squeezed his hand back. 

   " I'm glad I could make it better. "

   " You always make it better. You just have to walk in a room and smile. "

   " Thanks, Freddy. It means a lot. " 

   " Anytime dear. "

He pulled me closer and wrapped an arm around me. My face was inches away from his. The blush reached my cheeks quickly. 

   " F-Freddy? "

   " Like I said anytime, my dear. "

He pulled me closer and connected our lips. It was sweet at first, but it became rough. I held onto his brown jacket and tugged him closer. I could feel Freddy smirk in the kiss. He licked my lip asking for an entrance. I teased him and denied. That was a mistake. Freddy ran his hands up and down my sides. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Freddy's ice-blue eyes.

   " We only have 7 minutes Freddy. "

   " I know, but at least through this time, I can tease you. " 

He leaned towards my ear and whispered,

   " We can save the juicy stuff for later. When we have more time. "

I blushed at how close he was and how his hot breath tickled my neck.

   " 5 seconds!!! " Toy Chica yelled.

Freddy released his grip on me and I pulled away. Toy Chica burst through the door with Mangle and Chica behind her. Chica had her phone ready while Toy Chica glared at Freddy. Mangle stood with her eyes looking at Freddy ane me with excitement.

   " Hoping to see something ladies? " Freddy said with a smirk on his smug face. 

Mangle grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the parts and service room. I looked back at Freddy and saw him straightening his bow tie. He pulled on his top hat a little and he started walking out of the room. When I reached the main party room I saw everyone separated. I walked over to Goldie and decided to talk with him. 

   " Hey, Goldie. "

   " Hello, Y/n. How were 7 minutes with my brother? "

   " Fine. how were things out here without Freddy and me? "

   " Wasn't too bad. Didn't have any fights even though it looked like one might have started. "

   " Between who? "

   " Bonnie and Toy Freddy. "

   " Why were they about to fight? "

   " Well, it started with an argument. They were arguing about how Bonnies music was old etc. Toy Freddy said he was ' putting him in his place'. Bonnie argued that his music wasn't old, but that Toy Freddy wasn't intelligent enough to understand it. "

   " Oh. So the usual? "

   " Pretty much. "

I laughed at the conversation. I felt someone wrap their hands around my waist. I was pulled against someone's chest. I looked behind me and saw Freddy. He glared at Goldie and pulled me away from Goldie.

   " Freddy? "

   " Y/n......I want you to look at me and only me. "

   " Are you jealous Freddy? "

   " As a gentleman, no. Not as a gentleman, yes. "

   " Awww, Freddy. There's no reason to be jealous. I like you and only you. "

I smiled at him and He smiled back at me. He held me as we continued to watch the game.

The End~