Mike Schmidt

I pulled out a set of keys with a black motorcycle key chain. I held it up for Toy Chica to see.

   " Mike! "

I stood up and he stood up as well. We started following Toy Chica to the parts and service room. We walked inside and Toy Chica closed the door behind us.

   " 7 Minutes. "

   " Okay. "

I heard her footsteps as she walked away. I looked towards Mike to see him leaning against the wall. He was looking towards a corner of the room and looked deep in thought. I walked towards Mike and leaned against the wall beside him. I crossed my arms and starred around the room. 

   " Well, looks like you picked my keys. "

   " I did. Why did you put your keys in there? "

   " I had nothing else. "

   " Be glad the animatronics didn't steal them and take your motorcycle for a ride. "

   " Well, I guess luck is on my side. Can I have my keys back? "

   " What do I get in return? "

He turned and leaned against the wall above me. Both of his forearms were on both sides of my head leaning against the wall. His face was close to mine and his blue eyes stared at me with a new emotion. He usually showed no emotion, but I could see a little emotion in his eyes and it wasn't anger. 

   " You'll see if you put my keys in my leather jacket pocket. "

   " Why not tell me? "

   " It's a surprise. A reward if you give me my keys. "

   " Fine. "

I held his keys in my hand. I opened his left jacket pocket and put the keys inside. I closed the pocket and brought my arms back to my side.

   " Reward? "

   " Impatient are we? "

   " Kind of. "

He leaned in closer and he whispered one thing before he connected our lips.

   " No need to be impatient. "

I kissed him back and he leaned against me more and I, in return, put my back fully against the wall. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I teased him a little bit and denied him. His arms left the wall and he left the kiss. His palms were flat against the wall on either side of my head and he stared at me. 

   " You take my gift for granted. "

   " It's called a tease Schmidt. "

   "You and I both know that only I can tease. Not the other way around. "

   " Who says?"

   " Me. "

He pushed himself against me again and crashed his lips on to mine again. He licked my lip one more time and one more time I denied him. His hands and arms left the wall and his arms grasped my butt. I gasped and it gave him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I didn't try to fight for dominance cause I knew he would win against me. His hands squeezed my butt and he pushed me closer against him. 

   " 5 seconds left! "

I squirmed in his grip, but his grip was strong. He pulled his mouth off of mine, but we remained in the same position. His hands held my hips and he rubbed circles into them. My face became red immediately when Toy Chica opened the door. I could tell her face was red as well.

   " Your 7 minutes are up. "

   " Go away TC. I'll take however long I want. "

   " Don't be Rude Mike. 7 Minutes are up and everyone is waiting for you two. "

   " F*** you and everyone else. Shut the door and go away. "

   " Bu-"

   " I will personally dismantle you if you don't shut the door in the 3 seconds. "

   " You can'-"

   " 3. "

   " You don't scare m-"

   " 2. "

Then the door was shut. I heard her footsteps rapidly run away from the door. 

   " Where were we? " He whispered into my ear.

   " Somewhere right about here. "

I kissed his neck and then started kissing his chin. Then I kissed around his lips.

   " I thought I said I was only allowed to tease. "

   " Not today. "

I pulled his leather jacket and crashed my lips against his. His hands left my butt and started wandering around my body, but he never removed my clothes or his. He pressed me against the wall and my hands ran through his hair and caressed his cheeks. I felt him pull away and he starred at my lips for a while before he looked at my E/c eyes. 

   " So how about a date afterward? Breakfast? "

   " I would love that Mike. "

   " What about being my girlfriend? "

   " I would love that even more. "

For the first time, his gaze held a full emotion. He smiled and his eyes showed happiness. He kissed me again and I set my feet back on the floor. He grabbed my hand and we started walking out of the parts and service room and then we left the building. I got on his motorcycle and he drove us to go eat.

The End~