Foxy

I pulled out a hook. It was black and smooth. 

   " Foxy. "

I stood up along with Foxy. I handed him his hook back and Toy Chica lead us to the parts and service room. We walked inside and she shut the door behind us. 

   " 7 Minutes!!! "

I heard her footsteps as she walked away. I felt Foxy wrap his arms around me. He pulled me against him. He hooked his good arm with his hook so it would stay connected as he held me. He leaned against the wall and I leaned against his pirate jacket.

   " This is very comfortable Foxy. "

   " I'm glad ye are comfy. I'm enjoying holding ya lass. Especially with the silence. "

   " Are you telling me to shut up? "

   " Where did you get that from lass? "

   " Well, I was talking when you said that you enjoy silence so I thought it was implied that you wanted me to shut up. "

He leaned down and I turned my face to face his. As soon as I faced him he crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back quickly and I leaned against him more. It was a sweet gentle kiss. We both pulled away at the same time. He smiled at me and I returned the smile.

   " I would never tell you to shut up lass. Your voice its too precious to me. "

   " Thanks, Captain Foxy. "

We smiled and enjoyed the silence the room brought us. We enjoyed each other company and rested against each other and the wall. 

   " 7 Minutes are up! " Toy Chica yelled from the other side of the door. 

The door immediately opened and I saw TC peek into the room with Mangle and Chica behind her. They ran into the room and started pulling on my arms. They tried pulling me out of the room, but Foxy stopped them before I could set my foot out of the parts and service room. 

   " I got it, lasses. "

Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the room. We walked back to the main party room and we stood in front of everyone and coughed. It was loud and it got the attention of everyone.

   " The lass is mine! Don't try and take her from me or you will be hooked! That is a threat and a promise. "

He walked towards the stage. He set me down on the stage and sat beside me. His arms locked around my waist and he pulled me closer towards him. 

   " Someone is protective. "

   " I have to be with that slick bear over there and the cheeky toy brother if his. " 

   " I will admit that what you said is true. I wouldn't be surprised if Toy Freddy started flirting with the guys instead of the girls. "

Foxy laughed and held me close. We watched the game as it continued without Foxy or I playing. 

The End~