The Purple Guy ( Vincent )

I felt a round handle in the bag and I grabbed it and pulled it out. When I did I was surprised by what I pulled out and I set it down on the ground. It was a knife.

   " Okay, who put the knife in the bag!? "

   " That would be me. "

We looked over to the corner where a purple man stood. His skin wasn't purple but his hair and eyes were. When my eyes gazed at him he started to smirk. He walked towards our circle and walked into the middle of it. I could tell he wasn't somebody to trust. He was dangerous. It was clearly evident on all the animatronics faces. Mike and Jeremy must have picked up on it as well because Mike got ready to get up in case anything happened and Jeremy got ready to run. The purple person walked in front of me and picked up the knife. He put it in his back pocket and then reached out a hand to me.

   " Hi, Doll. The names Vincent or as everyone around here knows me as the Purple Guy. "

   " Wait ' The Purple Guy? ' "

I stood up and faced him and let go of his hand.

   " You were the one who killed those children and stuffed them into the suits. "

   " Looks like someone knows the Fazbear history. "

   " Yeah, I'm a security guard. I'm supposed to know. "

   " Y/n why don't you pick another item. " TC said interjecting herself into the conversation.

   " I don't think that would be a good idea. Why don't we play the game fair and square? " As he said that he turned towards TC and his smile became more crazed and his pupils became dilated.

   " I think I'll stick with my choice. Let's go. "

  " Wonderful! "

I started walking to the Parts and Service room with Vincent trailing behind me. I couldn't hear anyone else following. When we got to the room I walked inside and I heard him walk in and shut the door behind himself.

   " Let's reintroduce ourselves. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. "

   " Hello, I'm a cop, and I'm afraid I will have to arrest you. "

   " Oh please arrest me. "

I just stared at him like he was crazy or stupid.

   " Now I'm not. Screw that. "

   " If you wanted to screw me you could have just asked. "

I felt arms around my waist and I was pulled into a sturdy chest.

   " I didn't ask. And I'd rather like a toilet seat. "

   " Are you from Starbucks because I like you a latte? "

   " Yeah I'm from Starbucks but I'm afraid you can't afford me. So hands-off. "

I pushed his arms away from me. I walked a few feet away from him and leaned against the wall waiting for the 7 minutes to be up. I closed my eyes and took a breath in and out and relaxed against the wall. I felt the warm light disappear and the light disappeared from my eyelids. I opened my eyes and saw Vincent leaning over me. He was really close.

   " Sir. I'm going to have to ask you to leave this isn't a place a child should be playing. "

   " Aww that's sad, I wanted to see my favorite cop. "

   " You realize you are a criminal. "

   " Oh, yes and that's what connects us together. "

   " What? "

Before, any other words could have been said he smashed his lips into mine. I tried to push him away but he forced me further into the wall. The kiss became rough quickly. Instinctively my body gave in without my mind agreeing. I kissed him back. I could feel him smirk into the kiss. He held my head and twisted his to the side to make the kiss deeper. When the kiss was over I was sure that our 7 minutes were over.

   " You must be candy because that kiss was so sweet. "

  " Shut up. "

I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips onto his again.