Chapter Seven: One day...

After Kal-el, Lena, Mon-el and Kara talked for a little longer, Lena went home. And Kal-el went to the DEO. Now it was just Kara and her boyfriend at her apartment.

After walking her guests out, Kara sat down on the couch. Exasperated, she threw herself into the back of the piece of furniture. She let out a big sigh of relief.

Mon-el joined her on the couch. "So you really did that?" He asked almost in disbelief, still surprised that Kara told Lena who she really was.

Kara looked at Mon-el, her head still resting on the back of the couch. She nodded and smiled. She was so glad that Lena now knew. She didn't have to lie anymore. And Lena took it so well! Kara thought that she might be mad at her. Lena hated being lied to, considering she grew up with the most deceitful people ever. Kara thought that her lying to Lena would make her feel very betrayed, but somehow it didn't. "It might not make sense to me, but I don't care. At least she is not mad."

Kara inched closer to Mon-el. She was now almost in his lap. Resting her head on his shoulder, she hugged him. Mon-el ran his fingers through her blonde curly hair. They just sat there in silence for a few minutes. Content, happy, and madly in love with each other.

"I love you so much Kara Zor-el." Mon-el whispered breaking the silence. Kara turned her head to look up at him, carful to keep her head still on his shoulder.

Kara sighed peacefully and smiled completely relaxed. "I love you too, Mon-el of Daxam." She said, now smiling even bigger.

Mon-el moved his face closer to hers. Their foreheads now touching, they stared into each others eyes. "Comets..." Mon-el whispered. Kara smiled lightly. Then their lips met. Kissing long, and softly, they sat there in the little apartment. Their minds only thinking about their love for each other.  Nothing else.

When they finally pulled apart, Kara smiled sweetly. She was so in love.  She would do anything for Mon-el, and he would do the same for her.

Mon-el yawned, breaking the moment. Kara laughed, and Mon-el joined in.

"Lets go to bed." Kara suggested as she sat up. Mon-el nodded.

********

The next morning at CatCo, Kara sat at her desk. She was busily flipping through a magazine looking for the article she wrote on Rhea and Supergirl, when James walked up to her desk and stopped.

"Hey!" He greeted his friend.

Kara looked up and saw James standing in front of her desk. She threw herself out of her thoughts. "Oh! Good morning, James!" Kara said kind of quickly.

James laughed at seeing her all startled.  "Thanks for hosting game night, last night-" He started to say when Kara interrupted him.

"Yeah!... I had a lot of fun." Kara said reminecing about the night before.

James thought for a moment when something hit him. "Why did Clark come?" He asked very matter of fact.

Kara chuckled at his bluntness. "He said he just wanted to pop in and visit." Kara said shrugging.

James accepted the response and replied with "Hmm!" James pauses. "Well, it was fun to see him again. I'm sure you are happy about him coming." James said to Kara. He knew how much she loves spending time with Kal-el. He was the only one who truly understood what it felt like to be from Krypton.  To grow up on a strange planet. hiding your powers, then becoming a superhero... He understood it all. He went through it too.

Kara laughed a little. "Yeah. Last time he was here was when I battled Rhea, and we didn't really get the chance to catch up. So it'll be fun." Kara smiled.

James smiled back. After a few seconds of silence, he replied with: "Okay, well, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing." James chuckled as he started to walk away.

"See ya later!" Kara called out as she sat back down in her chair.

She set the magazine down and opened up her laptop. She pulled up the writing software, and typed in a header that read: "Supergirl saves family by fire!"

She paused for a moment. She loved writing, but sometimes she just hit roadblocks. Nothing could prevent it. It just happens. Kara thought about how she wanted to start her new article. "The hardest part!" She thought as she starred at her empty screen. She let out a big sign.

"That bad huh?" A voice said coming from a few feet away. Kara looked up to see who it was from. She saw Mon-el walking towards her.

Slightly confused, Kara stood up and walked around her L shaped desk to greet her boyfriend.

"Hey!" Kara started as she hugged Mon-el.

"Hi." He replied, pulling her into a quick kiss.

Kara pulled away slowly. She had a confused look on her face. "What's up? Why are you here?" She asked genuinely curious.

Mon-el smiled. "Can't a boyfriend come and surprise his girlfriend at work?" He asked. "Or is that not aloud on earth?" He asked pretending to not know the answer.

Kara chuckled at his sarcasm. To her, Mon-el was the funniest person ever.

He pulled her into another kiss. This time a little longer than the last. Still hiding their passion though, for they didn't feel it was appropriate for Kara's work place. They'd save that for later.

When they pulled apart, Kara started to turn back to her desk. Mon-el put his hand on her lower back and walked up to her desk with her. She turned to see his face, and smiled.

Mon-el loved her smile. He loved everything about her. He couldn't explain it. "One day, I'm going to marry this woman. One day." He thought as he smiled back.

Yay! New chapter! What'd you think? I finally wrote some karamel!! Do you have any suggestions on where this story could go? I'm still trying to figure that out, and in open to different ideas! :)