Chapter Eleven: Act of 'L' (Masquerade II)

Third Person's View

"The second target is here, ma'am."

"Good. Bring her on the Port and drop her on the water."

"Understood."

Pinatay ng misteryosong pigura ang kanyang cellphone at nilagay iyon sa paketa ng kanyang kapa, at tinitigan ang mukha ni Mavis.

Napangisi siya nang dumako ang mga mata niya sa labi ng babae hanggang sa magandang kurba ng katawan ni Mavis.

I should take this chance while I can. Napangisi siya habang iniisip ang mga katagang 'yon.

Inihiga niya ang walang malay na katawan ni Mavis at lumapit sa mukha nito. Handa ng halikan ang mga mapupulang, mukhang masarap na labi nito nang may lumipad na matalim na bagay sa pagitan ng kanyang mukha at mukha ni Mavis. Napabalikwas siya patalikod at napaupo sa sahig habang nanlalaki ang mga matang nakatingin sa isang cutter na nakabaon na ang dulo sa sahig malapit sa mukha ni Mavis.

"My Lady said to eliminate her, not harrasing her before doing the deed."

A voice echoed from afar as slow, heavy footsteps came towards the man with the black cape. The light of the nearest street lamp illuminated the walking figure and slowly could be seen the dangerous twirling of a knife on his right hand with his left hand on the pocket of his brown trousers.

The man with the cap gritted his teeth to the new visitor, hiding Mavis' body immediately.

"Ginagawa ko ang pinag-uutos mo! It is fine to have a fair share on this young lady," sabi niya at ngumisi nang may nagnanasang tingin sa katawan ni Mavis.

The new arrival came into a halt. Same as his twirling on his knife stopped. Even though the new arrival's eyes are not visible because of the shadow hiding his face, it could not hinder the intimidating aura that has suddenly appeared.

"Huh..." Half of his face could be seen by the man in a cape and believe his eyes lies a frightening smile, close to what devils would have. "Fair share, you say? Sa tingin mo, gugustuhin 'to ng My Lady ko? You know what she ordered and asked you to execute it well. Don't take turns during your ride on the completion of the mission, lad."

Lumapit pa ang lalaking nasa ilalim ng street lamp at nanlalaki ang mga mata ng naka-kapa nang makita ang itsura ng kanyang kaaway.

"I-Ikaw... Ba-Bakit ka nandito?" naguguluhan niyang tanong. Kasabay no'n ay ang pagkatakot sa kaharap niya ngayon.

"I am the right hand man of the leader of Castell Organization, Taurus," pagpapakilala niya sa lalaki. "I am here to deliver a message on you, my friend." His eyes reflects the moon, glooming with a satisfying blood color. "Further actions may not be forgiven, for you will be speared with the unforgiven punishment. Do the deed and you'll survive the bloody night."

He glanced at Mavis' body and his eyes soften, sighing, and turning back while throwing the knife towards the man in a cape, the dangerous part graze on the figure's face earning a loud scream from him and the knife lay down with a cling! on the ground.

"Drown the woman and leave her until the expectations of My Lady will be completed. Come back on the headquarters as soon as you finished. Don't do funny things on her or you will not get your reward."

Paunti-unting lumalayo ang figure ng lalaki habang nakatingin ang taong naka-kapa sa kanya nang may kinakabahang pakiramdam.

Why is he, the leader of the lower rank on that dangerous mafia, has to be on this side? Napatingin siya kay Mavis. Is this woman really important to kill kaya hindi pwedeng hawakan? Or I there another reason?