The Interview - Part 2

The Interview

I paced back and forth in my room I had ten minutes till my Skype would ring and the Derp Crew would be sitting on the other side of my computer screen. My phone lit up with a few messages and missed calls I was to nervous that I hadn't talked to anyone all day. I just wanted this to hurry up and get it over with or at lest to a point where I would be comfortable with the boys.

*bee boop beee boop*

I turned looking at my computer screen

"Chilled Chaos calling"

I took a deep breath and pressed answer that's when Smarty and Chilled where sitting in front of me. I felt my inner self screaming for joy while I just smiled and pushed out a greeting.

"Hi.... I'm Amber Turner" 

"Hey, I'm Anthony and this is Smarty" they smiled back as I felt all the words leave my head and I knew I was looking like a blank piece of paper right now and I was so embarrassed. As I slowly came back to earth I knew I would have to save my ass. 

"I'm so sorry, talking to new people really isn't my strong thing, like I could talk to myself for ages that's most likely why my friends say I could be a vlogger but yeah I doubt that will ever happen" I laughed to myself as I realised I was rambling a little but they were both laughing as well.

"Well for someone that can't talk to new people you can sure ramble, I do mean that as a good thing though rambling helps with us cause we talk about all types of shit" Smarty commented.

"She is doing better then the other two. One screamed so much we had to end the call and the other was a bit of a stalker but she knew her gaming stuff but we do have to get down to business" Anthony smiled as I nodded.

"Okay first question, favourite games?"

"Garry's Mod, Spyro, Jak and Daxter and Left for Dead 2"

"Nice some old school in there" Smarty laughed

"Consoles you've played on?"

"PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii,, Xbox, didn't like it much though and Computer"

"Are you up for expo's, panels, interviews and anything like that?"

"Yes, as long as I was able to give the fans what they want and have fun with some awesome friends while doing it"

"Final question... do you have a youtube channel?" 

"No." they looked a little taken back when I said that 

"Why?" Smarty asked 

"Well I only got recording gear recently and still learning how to use it but I feel like most of the Derp Crew have brought new subscribers to watch them and you share them around so I would feel bad if I became a part and pretty much have your subs subscribe but not be able to bring people in"

They both nodded as I took a deep breath relaxing.

"Okay, well we will talk with Tom, Steven and Galm and get back to you soon" Anthony said writing on a piece of paper. 

"Nice to meet you Amber" Smarty smiled.

"You too, cya" I smiled as I ended the call relaxing in my chair... that was good right? well I can only hope at this point. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey Hey Guys :D 

hope your liking it, this is my first story on Wattpad but not the first one I've ever written haha 

Please leave a vote and comment, would love to hear from you guys 

New chapter tomorrow

BYEEEE :D