Thinking - Part 4

Thinking

I had never had so much fun gaming with anyone these guys were just awesome, the recordings really didn't give them enough credit but we were able to keep the fans busy for five hours till I looked at the clock seeing it was almost 1am.

"Guys I better call it a night" I said killing Galm again before being stabbed by Ze, I was never great at CS:GO but this was ridiculous.

"Why?" Ze asked.

"It's 1am here" I replied yawning.

"Oh right forgot you aren't from anywhere around the US" 

"Dude she will get to kick your ass soon, she will be moving here at some point" Chilled laughed

"California baby! she can't touch me"

"Actually Amber I will have to talk to you about that, Smarty has offered for you to live with him till your set up" 

I smiled "Okay thanks, I'll call you tomorrow sometime Chilled?" he nodded 

"Well evening Amber" Galm stated before the flush of "Bye" and "Good night" came from the boys and chat.

"Okay see you guys" I waved leaving the call, quickly packing up.

Once in bed I realised how much my life was changing I was getting paid to game, I had met some awesome new friends and in the next month I'll leave home and be sharing a house with Teh Smarty... I should be the happiest person but it was scary I had never lived with anyone before except my family and what about all my friends? I couldn't pull out of the Derp Crew I would never get a chance like this again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this is short just a bridge for the next one, just wanted to get something up today :)

Don't forget to rate, comment and share :D

cya around :)