The Night Out - Part 7

The Night Out

Dinner was amazing but then Chilled thought it would be a great night to go out and get drunk not realising I was only 19 turning 20 soon. So I tagged along for the photo opportunity and what could I say I got some amazing photos but the party didn't end once we got back to Smarty's the boys convinced me to have a couple of shots with them to "officially" welcome me to the Derp Crew. I called it a night soon after as the plane trip did take the life out of me.

*NEXT MORNING*

I rolled over in my new bed to find a body next to me... OH FUCK! I quickly opened my eyes seeing Smarty curled up like a kitten with his head on my chest. I looked down as we were both still clothed well mostly he was only in boxers, I sighed in relief, he stirred in his sleep it surprised me that it was enough to wake him.

"Smarty?..." I looked over as he rubbed his eyes

"Huh? What are you doing in m-" he looked at me shocked and fell out of the bed.

"Amber, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t- ...... Wait we are clothed?"

I laughed "Looks like you just wanted someone to snuggle" he smiled as I helped him up and walked to the kitchen. 

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked sitting on the kitchen bench 

"Well whatever it is it will be quick, we have a Derp stream in a hour" 

I sighed "This is the life I agreed to?" he nodded

"Cereal then.." I was hoping this kid would be a master chef and cook pancakes or something.. guess I'll have to wait for another day. 

"I'm out of it" he laughed

"Toast?" he shook his head

"Pancakes?" 

"Nup"

"Then what Smarty? I'm a female and HUNGRY!!" I looked him dead in the eyes

He smiled "One, Call me John. Two, I forgot to go shopping so I only have fruit" 

I rolled my eyes "One, It's weird calling you by your first name. Two, Can I make a fruit smoothie?" 

"You have 30 minutes" I looked at him, we spent half an hour arguing about breakfast. I got up running to the bathroom. I needed a long shower before this stream and I don't know how long he takes. 

"AMBER! NOT FAIR!" I heard a voice chasing me up the stairs. Maybe living with him wont be to bad after all, he seemed like a really nice guy to begin with.