Chilled Chaos - Part 6

Chilled Chaos

As I walked out of the airport I looked around for Chilled, sadly I really didn't except him to be wearing his Mario hat and holding a massive sign with "MEEOOOWWWWW" on it. I laughed to myself as I walked over sneaking up behind him.

"BOOOO!" I yelled grabbing him.

"FUCKING HELL!" he turned around ready to punch me 

"Hi..." I smiled.

"Idiot..." he mumbled as we hugged.

"Welcome to New York! I'll be your tour guide Chilly Willy" he boasted walking away as I quickly grabbed my bags following.

*AT CHILLED'S HOUSE*

"Welcome to my home" Chilled opened the door letting me in first.

"Your parents house" I laughed as he just rolled his eyes. 

"At least I don't have to share a house with Smarty" he smiled poking his tongue out at me walking to his room, as I slapped his arm on the way past. 

Hes room was pretty amazing, a typical gamer room with merch everywhere. I ran over grabbing his giant Spyro plushie.

"Chilled?......" he turned around as I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry sweetie but that's mine" he took it as I fake cried in front of him.

"Actually, I do have something from you, its from all of the guys but since they are not all here they asked me to give it to you" he grabbed a box from his closet. I smiled opening it, they had brought me a Wii-U with Mario Kart 8 one game I was missing out on due to not owning one.

"Thank you so much Chilled!" I ran over hugging him.

"Hey, wheres my hug?" we looked over seeing Smarty standing in the doorway, I ran over and jumped on him.

"Thank you" I smiled at him as he smiled back

"It's okay"

We talked for a couple of hours till the boys started complaining about being hungry so we all decided that going out for dinner would be the best idea as none of us wanted to cook.

"Steak?" I asked 

"But your a girl... your not aloud to like meat" Chilled said laughing

"I bet I can eat a bigger steak then you" I smirked

"Your on!" he yelled as we both grabbed our jackets running to the car.

________________________________________________________________________________

So I'm thinking of bringing the creatures into this or I might just do one with them, don't know yet xD 

WE FINALLY HIT 53 READS!! for my first story I'm proud :D

Please Vote, Comment and Share 

Cya guys around :)