Is This The Beginning Of The End? - Part 12

While packing my bags I heard a knock at my door

"Amber?" Smarty's voice rang into the room.

"uhh... Hey" I smiled

"Do you need any help?" He asked sitting on the bed looking at some of the fan art I got.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Like with your bags or... like someone to go have breakfast with.." 

Like... a date... 

I shock my head "I'm sorry but I've already had breakfast" I lied

He nodded "I understand, I'll go ask Chilled" he smiled walking out.

We only had two hours till the flight as I was trying to fit all the stuff from the fans in.. now I understand why the guys bring a small extra bag for this shit. I gave up going to ask Chilled if I could borrow some room when I ran into Aphex on the way.

"Watch where you are!... Amber?" I sighed trying to avoid eye contact

"Look I am so sorry for the other night! I didn't mean it!" 

"Leave me alone Aphex.." trying to push past him

"Amber I'm not moving till you accept my apology and give me a hug"

"Why would I touch you?" I snapped

"Because you love me" he whispered in my ear

I shook my head "no! I love someone else!" I pushed him back

"Who? I'll make sure that they know your mine" I went to turn around when he kissed me wrapping his arms around me... he was to strong I couldn't push him off me...

*APHEX'S POV*

I knew he loved her but he didn't deserve her! no one did! she was just a freak that was using the Derp Crew and I would make them see that no matter what! I watched as Smarty and Chilled walked back up the stairs and that's when I kissed her I was hoping it would start something in Smarty so he would forget about her but it didn't he ran over pushing us apart as she hid in Chilled's arms. 

"He...he.." She tried to spit out but the damage had been done, I looked Smarty in the eyes as I saw his heart break in front of me.

He dropped me to the ground as he walked away "You aren't even worth it" he mumbled, whether that was at her or me I didn't care I had done all I had to do...