CHARACTER Q & A

(A/N) Birthday Reader, 

Hello there, gorgeous! Welcome to our Character Q & A! Let me share with you how this works. I've selected anywhere from four to six of the questions offered during submission period for each member of our cast to answer. These are coming directly from you, and some of them are bonuses from me. As a heads up, some of the questions asked can be answered in the sequel, so they will not be addressed here. There also won't be any sequel spoilers. 

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED TEAR THE SKY YET PLS!

WHO'S THE FIRST TO KICK OFF OUR BASH? 

~ HOSEOK, THE RAVEN ~

Q: How difficult is it to maintain a happy face and radiant vibe so that the others don't lose hope?

A: It's really hard, you know. I try not to talk about it, because I'm not always sure how to describe it. At some points, I felt like it was my job because we are still angels. We still have to be optimistic and conscious of the good. But then, it was the most difficult thing because we're all going through the same dark challenges. It's easy to be rude, self-centered, irresponsible with free will. It's also easy to give in to the world around us. But I think I love my family too much to let myself give up. And I don't think they'll ever say it, but they expected the cheer from me. They started to depend on it. It's never easy to always find a silver lining, but for them, I'd find as many as I could.

Q: How come you still had your wings even after you fell?

A: Nicolai explained what happened to us in the first days after the Fall. Our bodies were so out of it and we were exhausted and confused. But he said our powers changed to fit our punishment of being stuck on Earth. Everything was darker, altered, or misplaced. In my case, my arms changed into wings. Those wings didn't even feel like my wings though. More like bird wings. Appreciate birds. They work hard.

HOBI: *Looks at Author* Amelia isn't around to hear that, is she?

M.S. : No, Hoseok. This is your interview.

Q: What was your favorite stuff to do together with Rin?

A: There was so much. Is it possible to love everything you do with someone? It didn't matter if I was just watching her eat or fix her hair or talk. She's just amazing. Uhh, if I had to pick only a few things, I'd say my favorite time with her was around Halloween. She likes decorating pumpkins even though we aren't the best at it. We'd pile up blankets on the couch and start a horror movie. Like five minutes in we were already jumping so much we turned it off and put something else on. She was the person that got me to hand out candy to people in the office and any kids that walked by. Actually, thinking back, all holidays with Rin were my favorite thing. She went above and beyond.

Q: Did you ever see yourself falling for Grey?

A: Hmm, I don't think so. No. I think I had a chance to when I first saw her in the cafe. She looked at me wide-eyed and curious. She must have thought I was a puzzle or something. And she's pretty and all, don't get me wrong, but I knew we didn't click when I met her a second time with the rest of the Council. She was lost and confused and we saw her figuring things out in her head. But, at that moment, she needed guidance more than anything. Help. And that was the only thing I could give. My heart wasn't available.