cнapтer ¹

' JUNG HOSEOK, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? ' Hoseok's mother exclaimed on the phone loudly, making the latter ears hurt alittle.

' I-Im almost home, mot--' The latter got cut off, as his mother continued to speak on the line, with anger mixed with her voice ; making the younger on the other line send shivers in his spine.

' You better be home this instant, or else, ' his mother threatened ' you won't have any breakfast and dinner nor even lunch for the next 3 days, understood!' his mother said in an loud voice, hanging up on him, without even dibing her son goodbye.

The latter sighed stressfuly , he kept his phone on his pocket, sliding it perfectly into his pocket.

The latter fast-walked towards his destination, he didn't really want to go 'home' if that's what he'll call it. It never was his 'home', it will never will be.

He just can't take all the abuse hatred & anxiety inside this place called 'home'.

After a few mins of walking silently into an endless dark pavement, he has gotten 'home', he hesitantly opened the door; not wanting to see his abusive parents, not wanting hatred anymore. Can't he just get a normal life?

The cold breeze made him stop his movement for a moment, coldness crawling upon his spine. He twisted the knob then pushed the door quietly, he then gotten inside.

' Mother i-- ' the latter got cut off mind sentence, he didn't new what happend in a flash. His mother just appeared behind the door; swinging the bat on his head, hardly, that you can hear the impact in the quite household.

' Your late again, you disgrace, ' his mother scowled, the mid-aged lady dropped the bat then proceeded to speak ' no meals for the next 3 days, understood? ' his mothed said, calmly this time. Picking the bat up

' under....,' the latter paused for a second, anxiety, fear was taking over him. ' stood.. ' but still he continued

His mother raised the wooden bat, the latter below her shut his eyes shut, tightly. as tears rolled into his apple cheeks

Then everthing went black.

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。

A/n

So this was the first chapter! I know it is veryyy short  and im sorry about that, ill try to make the next chapter more longer, i hope you guys love this small chapter also feel free to point some grammatical errors. So yeah ill be heading to my summer class now. Hope y'all eating well angels🙏. Goodbye  have a nice day.💕