Shørt teaser - yøu guys will hate me.

"Soo.. Is it deal yet, Chen?" Hoseok's mother said, forming her finger into a triangle like shape: focused on the other female behind the expensive wooden table.

They went to Florida today, to meet their long time friend, Chen. Whose wanting to have an Arranged wedding with her daughter. Both the Jung's agreed on it; delightly, they really want to change Hoseok's sexuality. They believe that some Demon is possessing Hoseok's body.

"Well, you said you son is gay, right?" Chen said, crooked a brow as she asked Mrs.Jung " Well, he should be happily married to the same sex as his, you shouldn't be doing this Mrs.Jung" Chen added, trying not be furious. She hates abusive parents like Hoseok's parents. She'll never treat them like friends. Never.

"NO!" Mrs.Jung shouted, standing up hands slamming on the table, Chen was the opposite: her face was expression-less, calm as she looked at Mrs.Jung shout and be heard.

"Chen just do this for me okay? please!" Mrs.Jung begged as she slammed her hand once again.

Chen can't do anything, "Fine.. Wedding is finally arranged " Chen said, feeling sadness in her.

She's hoping Hoseok won't be dead after that wedding.

A/n
;))) im evil MKsjsissusjsuss