cнapтer ¹²

A/n
:)

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

"Fuc--!" Seokjin cursed out as he was punched in the face hardly, the floor was now covered with fresh blood from his mouth. "So, your the reason why they found out where our hideout is?" Mrs.Jung said, tightly gripping Seokjin's chin. The raging female grabbed Seokjin's hair leaving the bruised Brown headed defenseless in her act. "You know," She started getting her pistol out of a rusty old drawer, the female chuckled as she threw Seokjin away, making the elder cough blood.

"You should've been quite" The female continued her scentence once again, walking towards the defenseless Brown headed gripping hid hair tightly as she pointed the Pistol into his head, engraving the gun deeper making the weak one hiss. Mrs.Jung slid her finger inside the trigger, slowly pulling the trigger on Seokjin "I wonder," The female begun tightening her hold into Seokjin's hair
"What will be Chearin's & Chen's reaction will be if.." The female stopped for a moment looking at the boy with a devious smirk on her face, "i send your head to their doorstep? I wonder" The famale smiled as Seokjin cried at the thought of his family crying and shouting his name infront of his dead head.

"N-no p-please, h-ha-v-ve m-mercy" The Brown headed pleased, trying his best to speak up and defend himself. The Brown headed let out a few tears, shutting his eyes tightly as Mrs.Jung is almost pulling the trigger to end Seokjin's life.

Click!

Mrs.Jung laughed her ass out as she looked at how scared Seokjin was, the Brown headed was now a sobbing mess, his stomach was making sounds of how hungry he was, it's been days-- DAYS! Mrs.Jung calmed down as she threw her Pistol away, "I can't believe your so stupid to believe i placed a bullet into that gun? How STUPID OF YOU!" Mrs.Jung shouted into Seokjin's face, making him back his face away from her in fear.

"Yeah? So what? If I'm stupid, weak, defenseless?" Seokjin snapped, looking at the now shocked female whose grip tighten more, making him mutter 'fuck', "How dare--" the female got cutted off by the Brown headed who was so tired of all the shit that was happening. " how dare me? How dare YOU! Your the reason why Hoseok's depressed suicidal and devestated!" Seokjin shouted as Mrs.Jung backed away, not gripping anymore into Seokjin's hair.

"Fuck you by the way, your the idea REASON why this is happening. If you we're  an ACCEPTING AND SUPPORTIVE mother, HOSEOK WOULD BE SOO HAPPY!" Seokjin snapped as he pointed a finger at her, making Mrs.Jung'd eyes widened as she still listened to the Brown headed's bickering.

"He wouldn't be afraid to love YOONGI, and, also, fuck your husband whose such a cheater on you" Seokjin smirked as he saw the female shed a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"i hope you rot in HELL when they find us." Seokjin growled as he snapped one last time at the frozen female a few inches away from him.

'haha..'

'HAHAHA!!'

Seokjin was startled by the female who laughed like a possessed one, she looked at Seokjin with round raging eyes as she grabbed her pistol loading it with a few bullets, making the Brown headed regret his words. "I told you," the female mumbled as she looked at the still defenseless brown headed, whise crying as he pleased to not hurt him. As if she'd give MERCY.

"To be quite, didn't i?" the female spoke, choking Seokjin tightly as she pointed the loaded gun into the sobbing male's head. Mrs.Jung smiled as she slid her finger into the trigger-----

BANG! BANG!

Gunshots could be heard in the other room where Hoseok stayed at. The usual curious Hoseok is, he decided to look out at the big crack between the rooms. The scene made him scream his hyung's name im agony. "SEOKJIN HYUNG!!!!" Hoseok cried for his LIFELESS hyung who layed there, blood leaking out of his bruised head, eyes still opened.

Mrs.Jung shot Hoseok, managing to dodge the bullet. The latter hid behind the old and smelly bed trying to muffle his cries "Im sorry hyung."

'Im truly sorry.."

A/n
:)