cнapтer ¹²

A/n
A late update cuz i was lazy and sleepy (still)😂 ✌️ i ain't sorry if i made yall cry in this chap >:v, but, i still love you all❤

[© to the owner of the edit ↑]

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Hoseok screamed, the male cried as he pleased both mysterious men whose beating Seokjin into a puddle of pulp.

The still abused Latter screamed a eerie one to stop both men "STOP! PLEASE!" Hoseok pleased big fat salty tears rolled into Hoseok's bruised cheeks, one of the men snickered replying to the Latter with a demonic smirk. "Why would we stop? You fags deserve to burn in hell!" spoken the mysterious man who kicked Seokjin in the stomach, resulting Seokjin to screech in pain as he coughed out fresh blood. "F-Fuc-k!" Seokjin sworn as he clutched his stomach in pain, putting a protective arm around the abused area of his now swollen stomach.

Both men laughed at the defenseless brown headed whose crying onto the cold stone floor, both men left as they slammed the door blocking the light that once shone into the dark room that both males stayed at.

Hoseok stumble towards the abused crown headed, hugging Seokjin who smiled as he accepted the warm hug from the Latter. The eldest of the two heard the Latter whimpered in agony; receiving alot of "Sorry(s)" "Forgive me, hyung".

Seokjin frowned at the now sobbing male, he hushed the male as he comfortably rubbed the Latter's back. Despite feeling he could pass out again, he stayed strong for the crying Latter needing support form the elder. "H-hey Hoseok" Seokjin cupped the Latter's puffed and bruised face as he kissed the Latter's forehead in a friendly. The Brown headed wiped the tears that kept going into Hoseok face bruised face. "I'm fine, love. Dont worry.." Seokjin spoke, letting Hoseok rest his heavy head into Seokjin's wide shoulders, salty tears coming from the wets the t-shirt that Seokjin worn; wetting the 3day old t-shirt

'wait,' Seokjin thought to himself as he hummed the younger to sleep, playing with Hoseok's hair, helping the half asleep latter fall into dreamland. 'It's already 3 days, we've been in here for 3days. And no one is still finding us..' Seokjin thought as peaked at Hoseok whose sleeping into his hyung's shoulder, comfortably.

'min yoongi, where are you?'

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Mrs.Jung laughed as she sniffed the wad of money she was tightly holding, celebrating with her husband whose been with her ever since the day they've became strong and infamous maifa bosses. "Love~ it was anothef success!" Mrs.Jung hugged her husband kissing the male whose gripping her waist tightly, both of them smiled onto the kiss. There little make up session was interrupted by a phone call. 'ugh, fuck you. I was ganna be dicked out.' (WTF AM I WRIRINT?) Mrs.Jung thought as she was freed from her husband's strong arms. The middle-aged lady answered the phone call.

'FUCK! Ahhh!! Boss!! This man is killing me, he----!!' One of Mrs.Jung spy screamed for helped as he was shot merciless, acouple of gunshots was heard once again into the other side of the phone, Mrs.Jung groaned as the sound rings into her ear, she removed the phone from her ear, processing what's happening who shot the spy? What is happening?

Mr.Jung has a questionable look on his face that shown very clearly. "Whose that love---?" The male who sat onto the sofa, was stopped by a voie onto the other line who has deepy and raspy voice who sounded like a male.

Yoongi smirked on the otherline, his insanity raging out of him "I know where the fuck you are Mrs.Jung, we'll  find you and we all will fucking shred you into pieces" the male on the other line heard a long eerie line, indicating that the female on the line hanged up on fear.

"Well?" Chearin asked, smirking widely with a proud voice.

"We're going to Florida nonna" Yoongi proudly announced as Mino and Lisa did high fives. While Chearin and Jungkook smiled at eachother, a mission complete.

Chen watched the team in the distant, smiling proudly. CL and her gang will surely kick some ass.

A/n
SuprisEeeeeEeeEEe😂😂😂