cнapтer ¹³

A/n
I still feel lazy, my hectic schedule sucks. ;-; i love yall
❤💜❤
  \;—;/

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Chen sighed lowly as she stared at the handgun that she held tightly; observing details and the shine of the fire-arm. The female stood up, grabbing a cigarette she needs a reliever, she's been feeling anxious for his son and for Hoseok too. Her daughter and the others are trying to find where both males were.

Chen grabbed her lighter, placing the still unlit cigarette on her mouth. The female lit the cigarette smoke filled her mouth, making her exhale the nicotine.

"Seokjin," Chen muttered, looking out of her balcony doors, appreciating the piercing sunset.  "We'll find you soon, love. Just you wait" The female continued, her hopes still high to find his beloved son.

But, secrets are still yet to be revealed.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Mrs.Jung stumbled into her shared bedroom with her husband, dozens pairs of eyes were staring at her, tension growing for the female; she was covered with fresh blood. Seokjin's blood.

The female continued to walk as she shrugged off the questions from her workers, the female reached her destination; her so called office.

The female's tension was growing as she kicked the door opened.

And there her husband was, making out with another woman that the shocked female doesn't even recognize. The male stopped his actions, pushing the other unknown female off of him. Making the female  tighten her grip on the loaded fire-arm.

The female smiled as she pointed the gun to her husband, faint 'no's' 'love' awas heard, the female was out if her self Insanity corrupted her. "Wait love let me--"  "BABE!!" screams from the unknown female echoed through Mrs.Jung's office, blood splattered into the sofa and the stained lampshade.

Mrs.Jung stood there, expressionless as she pointed at the female, shooting her into the head. This was a whole genocide. The room was filled with teo lifeless bodies, blood splattered throughout the room.

"Hey, you! Bring Seokjin too Chen's house" Mrs.Jung spoke to one of her workers who entered her office with a disgusted look, still doing his job.

"Hope you enjoy your suprise, Chennie~" Mrs.Junf said to herself as she menacingly laughed.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Yoongi grunted as he punched the punchingbag that was attached to the roof, For the past 5 days, the male has been growing a musculine phase he now has abs that's still in progress. And has grown alittle, all of the 10 hrs of training is worth it.

While the White headed busily trained, the others ordered some food to eat since it was already their lunchtime. "Okay, just acouple of mins more." Lisa spoke, looking at all of the members.

Ding-dong!

The doorbell was heard throughout the house, echoing. The gang shouted as they got up. "I'll get it!" Chaerin shouted as she open the door, expecting to have the delivery man to be standing in their front door with two large boxes of pizza in his hands.
But she just found a coffin-- a brown coffin- in the top, it ENGRAVED her brother's name. 'plz, just be a joke.' Cheaerin thought as she hesitantly opened the casket. And she regretted opening  that casket.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

"Seokjin!!" Chen woke up by the sudden scream of her daughter, bolting her awake as she ran downstairs, witnessing her daughter and other's crying and screaming in agony, as Yoongi stared in disbelief.

Chen's eye widened, she saw her son,  her own son dead. D E A D, she can't handle it anymore.

Seokjin had alot of bruises, he had swollen cheeks and eyes; bleeding head and opened eyes.

Chen slowly walked to her son's direction as she sobbed. Hugging her screaming daughter whose hugging and screaming  her beloved brothers name.

Chen sobbed as she hugged her son, this was a mess. A terrible mess.

"JUNG! YOU WILL FUCKING PAY--!!" Chearin shouted in pain as she sobbed.

Then Yoongi snapped into reality, remembering a certain male.

'Hoseok'..

A/n
666 words, OOF. Well, here's a uodate before i grow lazt again. I love you'll ❤💝💜💕💕💝💝