cнapтer 7

***continuation of the short teaser..***

After a few more mins of discussing of both females. The Jungs soon later on left. And there was the other female too stressed out, rubbing her temple. ' Chen, you idiot.. should've agreed. You fucker...'  the female mentally cursed herself. She should've agreed on that arranged wedding. Chen knows something bad will happen after the wedding.

The female sighed. She has to call Jin.. Immediately. Chen quickly opened her phone, calling her beloved son: Jin, she had to warn him and his friend the female already knows, that Seokjin treats Hoseok like his own brother. Since Hoseok's parents aren't his family anymore.

After a few rings the Brown headed male on the other line picked up.

"oh, Eomma! why'd you call?" Seokjin asked on the other line; making the female worried about both of the male.

"Love... You know Eomma cares about you and everything, right? " Chen asked, receiving a jolly hum from the male on the line.

"Hun.. I made a mistake.."

"what do you mean, eomma?"

"I agreed to the marriage"

"...."

Both of them feel silent.. The male on the other line wasn't sure what was really happening. Until Chen heard a faint sob from her son

"E-eomma.. You should've ag-agreed.. You know Chaerin nonna doesn't wanna get married mostly, its only  arranged!" The Brown headed explained to his frowning mother on the phone. Chen knew this was the most biggest mistake she'd done.

"Eomma, i don't want to Hoseok to almost die again cause of this... I'll help you eomma, but please. Don't tell anyone. Ill tell Yoongi also. So please mom, be careful also. Both Jungs are too muvh abusive." The male explained once more, it was true that the Jung's are pure Abusive, they never changed ever since.

"Thank you son, i love you be careful.." Chen sighed as she spoken

"i love you too, eomma. Pleade be careful." The Brown headed said, before hanging up on her.

'Chen... You idiot..'

⍣ ⍣ ⍣

A/n

A short 300+ word chapter cuz i disappointed you all for not updating much. I promise to stick to the usual schedule after i get motivation up, stay healthy angels🙏, i love yall.. :))💞