FIRST TIME EVER

A big thanks to all who have voted and supported this book.I didn't actually expect this 😍😍.You guys are soooooo good and supportive. THANK U SO MUCH 💞💞Hope this continues😊

At night in annika's room

Annika was writing something while shivaay was working on his laptop.

A- shivaay?

S- hmm.

A- when will you get married?

S-I think someone's eagerly waiting for my marriage.

A- ofcourse what do you think ,it's my billuji's marriage.

S- what is so exciting in my marriage?

A- I'll wear a beautiful lehenga and click thousands of pics(she said dreamily)

S- are you serious annika,ek lehenga ke liye (he nodded in disbelief)

A- not only that,mrinali is actually perfect for you.I don't know why you are so stubborn. Remember one thing shivaay ,if you still postponed your marriage ,you will become an oldie budhu and finally no one is going to marry you.

S- hmm(nearing her and wounding his arm around her neck)in that case,I will have an option.

A- what?

S- I---will---marry----my----paanika-----(he shouted near her ears)

A- haan ,I won't be waiting for you Mr.Shivaay.By that time,I would have already got married.(pulling his cheecks)
And moreover ,I will never accept to marry an oooooooold man.

S- oi,don't forget that I'm only 3 years elder than you .Not 10 or 20 years.(he argued cutely)

A- ek minute!!!!(she stood realizing something)

S- what happened annika?

A- idiot,(she punched his chest)

S- ahhh,annika?first tell me what's the matter aahh(trying to defend himself)

A- It's our birthday shivaay.(she said insisting it)

(Shivika's birthday is on the same day.Every year they  celebrate it together)

And the next second shivaay's face froze in shock.How did he forget this?

Just then pinky entered the room with dinner.

A- aunty,it's our birthday after two days but this idiot has totally forgot  it(she complained)

S- even you forgot it right.

A- hello...for your kind information it was me who remembered it now. Aunty dekiyena.

But pinky was lost in her thoughts.

A- where are you lost aunty?

Pinky didn't react rather she chuckled reminiscing something.

S - mom?(holding her shoulder)

P- haa haan , I  just remembered that day in the hospital,when myself and shivaay came to meet Yamini(annika's mother)  when you were born(to annika)