END OF THE BEGINNING?

Thank you for voting 🤗

The whole night ,annika just didn't do anything other than crying. She herself knew that there's no life for her without shivaay but the thought that she have to go against pinky's decision which will   bring a huge disrespect for her didn't  convince her to be selfish.

Morning

All the preparations were going on ,

Pandit - Dulhan ko bulayiye .

Pinky - ji ,

Pinky accompanied annika ,and made her sit on the mandap beside Dev .Annika didn't even look at him ,her mind ...heart everything was still stuck up with shivaay .She looked around the place but he wasn't there .Her all this while baffledly roaming eyes suddenly stiffened. Suddenly out of nowhere her face turned horror stricken, like she has realized something. She was sweating badly ,

A- Dev..(she whispered)

D- hmm?

A- I'm sorry Dev (her voice was shivering )

D- why ?

A- ye shaadi nahi hogi ,I'm sorry ...I'm sorry ,meine ek bahut badi pagalpan ki hai.I didn't think about you ...I'm sorry Dev. I can't marry you ,(she spoke in the verge of crying )

D- hmm ok ...(he said  casually )

A- meine kaha na Dev, I can't marry ...

Being baffled with his casual behaviour she angrily turned for her breath to halt the next second to witness shivaay to be seated beside her in groom's dress .He passed a wink to her and continued the work which the Pandit was mentioning every now and then .While she froze and looked at him with widened eyes as she haven't recovered the shock yet .She slowly took her hands and placed it on his lap to check if it was her dream ,but no he was certainly sitting beside her for real .With struggling to find words ,she somehow gathered strength and spoke .

A- sh ....shi...shivaay ??(she stammered)

By the time her eyes already started pouring down with tears which he immediately wiped before speaking.

S- arey, why are you crying now ? Sab teek hogaya hai ,vahan dekho .

He pointed towards pinky who instantly passed on an assuring smile to annika .Beside pinky ,dev stood showing thumbs up to annika .

S- you don't have to worry about anything now ,Jab tak mein tere saath hoon ,teri zindagi mei vahi hoga jo tum chahthi ho .(he spoke while cupping her face )

She remained silent, still being confused on this 360 degree turn .

S- what ?still , aren't  you out of the shock ?What did you think? Mein tuje itni aasaani se jaane dunga mujse door ?Samajgayi mein sab ,...kal raath...

Flashback

The whole scene where annika broke down and cried out her heart and confessed her love for shivaay in her room was witnessed by shivaay .After seeing her running inside OM ,he followed her to know the reason behind her sudden sorrow. Reaching near her room, he heard her continuous sobs ,with not being to handle it he tried to open the door but it was locked .Then he slightly opened the window and peeped in .On listening to her confession ,he felt like his long lost life returned back to his body .Like his soul had reached him .He understood,why she wasn't ready to accept her feelings for him .He can't let her go ,after knowing that her happiness only lies with him ...how could he?He was determined to hold her hands at any cost. Be it anything, for his lover paanika ...he could go thounsand miles to bring her to his world .