HEART FULFILLED, BUT

Thank you for voting 🤗

After the function, all the guests left OM.

Night

The word pyaar was just growing on shivaay .From childhood he has been with her ,but he had never thought this .That's what which was confusing him . Maybe it's because he didn't knew what is love ,what would it feel like when you are in love since annika was the person who grew with him ,lived with him .Definitely she is the first priority for him in life but that aspect didn't mention him that he is in love because according to him annika is ...is like a lifeline.... a reason of himself , a mark of destiny of his's.His heart knew all these options when it's about annika ,but it failed to explain him that ,these pave his path to love .It is usual ,because with a person whom you keep on mentioning to be a friend couldn't  just suddenly become your love .But in shivaay's case ,he was in love with her since long back maybe from the small age even ,it's just that they didn't face any situation or time didn't bring them to a point to explore their friendship turned love anytime .

But at this point ,with living through all the emotions pondering in his heart. He declared ,"if all these feelings of mine are love ,then I haven't loved you since today or few days back annika ....the moment you became my paanika and I became your idiot is what the span is.Agar ye sab hi pyaar hai ...tho hai pyaar tujse, meri paanika se "he thought while staring at the reflection of the shining moon falling on the pool.Before even he could realize a kind of contented smile spread all over his face .He loved the fact that he was in love with his girl .He wouldn't have felt more happy than this for anything if it wasn't this .Him loving his annika ,had all the reasons for him to feel an emotional yet incredibly flourished heart .

S- I've been loving you all these days ...aur ye bath muje pata bhi nahi chala .(he chuckled )

Suddenly his curves went down ,showing up a sad face ...or maybe an afraid face.

S- kya annika mujse pyaar karthi hai ?Karthi hai tho ,why would she accept this marriage ?(his tone seemed worried )

His mind which was wandering through all this was disturbed by a sudden loud noise from the kitchen .Being confused he went to the kitchen .It was dark  before he switched on the lights there and instantly his eyebrows widened to witness annika there .She stood at the corner of the room with a glass of water .She was still in her engagement dress ,with all her accessories removed and her hair gathered to get tied up in a messy bun.

S- it's 12am ,haven't you slept yet?

A- vo ,I'm not feeling sleepy .Just came to drink water but andhere mei dikayi nahi kuch isliye ,(she bent down to replace the plates which fell down)

He felt something was wrong with her ,he kneeled down opposite to her and slowly lifted her chin to meet her eyes .

S - teek ho tum?

A- muje kya huwa,I'm good.(she smiled faintly )

S- no ,(he nodded negatively)come let's go (he pulled her up to stand)

A- kahan?