WILL IT BE TOO LATE

Thank you for voting 🤗

On reaching OM shivaay rushed to see her .Annika who was still awake thinking about her newly found intuition which screamed that she did love her idiot,tried to suppress this thought within her. Because she knew ,for shivaay she was his best friend ...she was his best everything but will she be his best love ?She doesn't want to risk her friendship in process of moving towards him with love.

When he switched on the lights ,she closed her eyes tightly and pretended to sleep.He who noticed her closed eyes   pulled a chair closer and sat facing her .

S -annika ,I know ...you are awake .It's ok ,aankein mat kolo.I won't be able to see you crying .Plss don't feel bad ,meri paanika ho na tum ?I'm sorry ...idiot sorry ....haan ?teek hai?

A- nahi ,It was my fault .I shouldn't have behaved like that (she spoke with  closed eyes)

S- kya bol rahi ho tum ?You didn't do anything,stop thinking like that. Meri annika ho tum ,kuch galat nahi kiya hai tumne.

Listening to him she got up and sat ,witnessing his red eyes ,she got worried .

A- did you cry ?

He remained silent .

A- why are you doing like this idiot ?

S- bahut hurt huwa hoga na tumhe ?(he asked in a low voice )

A- forget it shivaay ,It's ok.And you didn't ask her anything about it right ?

S- I shouted at her .(he said without looking at her)

A- idiot,pagal ...pagal ho tum ?(saying which she pinched his lap)

S- ahhhh,annika .Then what do you expect me to do ? She hurted you ,I cannot take it ...So I just ...(nodding negatively)

A- shivaay ,you aren't understanding .Whatever she said ,she didn't mean to hurt me .It was just a sudden outburst, I should have known to act according to the situation. Know one thing shivaay ,girls are very sensitive when it comes to relationships. Mri se sorry bolna,teek hai?

S- whatever ,I don't understand anything. She knows that we are friends from childhood right,then why did she react like that?

A- you won't understand,ab jao I'm sleepy .

Saying this she pulled the duvet over her and was about yo lay down when she felt him cupping her face .

S- I'm sorry (with a concerned face)

A- shivaay ,I'm telling you right ,I'm fine don't worry .I forgot it already

S- pakka na ?

A- hmm ,jao .

He left from there not before caressing her hair .After he left ,she woke and sat.Before she could comprehend a reason her eyes started watering .

A- kya karun mein ? Shivaay muje apna friend maantha hai aur mein usse ............kya karun !

The next morning