🎭 HEAR THE HEART 🎭

Thank you for voting 😊

It was just another day of the week but everything shouted differences for shivika . The mere reason of not talking to each other like usual did serve them with the whole lot of sadness . Maybe they conversed ,but not as The Idiot and His Paanika rather two individuals who shared the same place to live. Neither he took step to get close to know the reason behind her insecure feelings nor she realized that everything was just her own knots of imaginations and nothing else . He couldn't behave with her normally because , the thought that she actually questioned about their marriage did no good to him . That was enough to hold him within his own thoughts. It hurt him , ' Then why did you marry me? ' this definitely left him with pain as the only being whom he believed could understand him no matter what, was the one raising fingers against him .

The two buddies come couple , are really facing a tough time with these scenarios being exposed in the journey of life ,together.

Maybe , Time can do some help .

He watched his plate being filled with breakfast , and allotted some space for his news paper on the table as he could concentrate . Pinky then served annika who already started eating even before the pinky could complete. Glancing the paper , there remained a frown on his face suddenly .

S- annika , you carry out this innovation column right ? Then why , Saarika's name is mentioned and not your's ?

A- I've been removed from that task ,and it has been a quite few days to that already . Maybe you're noticing it only now .

Her faint smile was clearly sensed by him but he chose not to elaborate it further and to get into another argument with her.

Silence prevailed for some more time before she thought to break it.

A- aunty, I won't be returning home tonight .

Both the others watched her in blow within no seconds .

P- kyun ?

A- I've been assigned with an important project , we have to collect certain statistical data for which we would have to travel to some places . So ,I should ( interrupted)

P- nahi annika ,no. You know right? I won't allow you to stay outside.

Annika looked low on hearing pinky's straight disapproval.

A- par aunty , it's really an important project for me . I've always wanted to do this . Please aunty, we have to cover more places for this ,isliye . And , we don't have much time too. Don't worry I'm not alone, my team mates will be going with me . Please aunty .