🙇‍♀️ MORNINGS AND NIGHTS 🙇‍♀️

Thank you for voting 😊

P- shivaay, are you going to eat or not ? How many times to tell you? No place for work during dine !

Her strict voice had nil effect on him , he continued focusing on the papers piled up, for pinky to go all furious looking at it.

P- shivaay ? I'm telling you something!

S- yes mom ,just a minute.

He replied ,still concentrating in arranging the papers in file .

Annika who was busy savouring the tasty food which her pinky aunty had specially prepared for her , kept relishing it with her eyes closing within every morsel she intakes . It was her own world in which she had stepped now ,only food around and nothing else. Swinging her hands in air as if she was a designated music composer , she threw her fingers to trace a tune since her taste buds just drove her that way .

A god damn Foodie she is !

Suddenly her eyes grew wide sensing a spicy chilli which created a blastive burn around her tongue, and she started wriggling her head continuously .Sucking in air to go easy with the burning sensation she extended her hand to reach the juice mug kept on his side .

To her hurry burry,the mug gradually tilted back  and fell .

He traversed his gaze from the wetly soaked papers to the woman who stared at him innocently.

The small little chilli was already corrupting her tongue on one side and now ,her husband's intense glare made her gulp deep.

S- what have you done annika !? Do you even know how important these files are ?

He shouted and stood up at once ,while she emptied a glass of water before replying .

A- shivaay ,I'm really sorry .

S- hamesha aisa karthi ho tum ! why are you like this annika ,

He continued and she kept quite knowing that she was at fault . It's fine to take in some scoldings instead of arguing with this hothead now .

P- shivaay , chodna . It was just by mistake ,

S- kya mom? Why do you jump to defend her everytime ? Can she even act careful anytime ?

He spoke glaring at her who stood gazing down.

Being already tensed about some office stuffs ,this situation made him go up with anger which she realized and stayed calm .

P- who asked you to sit here with your files haan ? Go to your room now , I'll bring your food !

She insisted and he shook his head ,