😌 JUST A WISH😌

Thank you for voting 😊

Annika tried speaking with him about the matter ,but he remained idle with her engrossing him with work whenever she attempts to start a conversation.At one point she was frustrated with his behaviour.

She went near him ,closing his laptop at once she sat in front .

A- bas shivaay ! What do you think haan ? First of all it's you who made the mistake and look at me ...running all the way behind you !

She spoke with anger ,and he raised his eyebrows.

S- ohh ,so I was wrong? Ok , even after explaining everything you still think that I'm at fault. Good!

He stated and chuckled faintly.

A- first  listen to me idiot ,I didn't mean that you're completely wrong. Your thoughts and motives behind it were fine but you can't go out and protect every criminal's family just because you worry for their future. Then for what we have the constitution and rules?

She insisted, he thought for a while before answering.

S- annika , I have no thoughts of that and I can't act practical in every situation. I had an option to save a girl's future ,I did it . I ain't going to regret it anytime ,but yes...I'm sorry ,because of me you're suspended. I extremely sorry for that .

He spoke holding her hands and looked at her for a second before he could move out to attend his call which rang right this moment . She sighed shaking her head ,

It was afternoon when annika was watching tv with pari on her lap . She was continuously changing channels when something caught her attention suddenly.

A couple were reporting about about their missing daughter with her photo in their hand which was revealed to be pari.

Annika was bewildered on watching it ,she looked at pari for a moment before concentrating on the news again .

Shivaay came with the feeding bottle, he didn't pay attention to the news .Handing the bottle to her he moved past to be halted by her instantly.

Feeling her to be holding his wrist ,he looked back to find her watching the tv screen seriously .That's when he shifted his sight on the screen and at once he was shocked to find pari's picture shown .

A- ab kya karen shivaay ?

She stood carrying pari in her arms ,

S- her parents must be so worried ,it's already a week now . We must meet them .

He spoke looking  at pari significantly ,

A- but ,what if they're lying? You remember what happened the last time right ?